Karla & Arnie

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They are working on getting it resolved.  I think the biggest issue behind it is that 1080p Resolution and to many using the same function at once. They most likely need additional servers to split up the Territories. When you get thousands at a time viewing and using the same function it takes up a lot of System Resources which will slow things down.  Adding Additional Servers could relieve the Stress of the System Resources.  That's my view of the situation. 

I don't think Camarads has so many viewers. Forums section of them here is completely dead, they have problems keeping participants. I don't think they have a bright future. Gia and Mike leaving them might be too much to take... Besides that their site navigation and architecture is a complete mess and causes all these problems mib82 talked about. Sorry for off topic :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think Camarads has so many viewers. Forums section of them here is completely dead, they have problems keeping participants. I don't think they have a bright future. Gia and Mike leaving them might be too much to take... Besides that their site navigation and architecture is a complete mess and causes all these problems mib82 talked about. Sorry for off topic :biggrin:

Actually they have quite a bit of Traffic even though not much gets posted in the Forums. They have installed the Alexa Certify Code which measures the Traffic on their Site. The numbers show they are not struggling.  No problem with the OT thing.  It doesn't happen all the time.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually they have quite a bit of Traffic even though not much gets posted in the Forums. They have installed the Alexa Certify Code which measures the Traffic on their Site. The numbers show they are not struggling.  No problem with the OT thing.  It doesn't happen all the time.

I know the numbers. What I wanna say is when they want to continue to grow they should change sth... 

• Like 1

Just something to say: it is the only administration of the entire VH project, with strange / contradictory / violent passages (and the only one that has not been sustained to date for a considerable time).

Do I need to number? Even with "abrupt changes" in behavior.:dodgy:

3 hours ago, johnnn said:

karla & arnie apt. online. are they  coming? Anybody know that?

The Apartment has been Online since they left.  The Feed just hasn't been suspended.  So all you'll see is an Empty Furnished Apartment and possibly some Cleaners. 

Really, they left, unfortunately, no more dancing the fat blondie girl ..no  more sex in the dark or under the blanket (molly sex) .. no more angry behavior .. I really miss the Arnie,I' Wish her good luck. There is one very happy because you left . Certainly not me !! He knows himself, he has won the bet .. (The rabbit won the race car) ..:biggrin:

• Like 1