Karla & Arnie

Just now, Sparkles said:

If you are talking in 'to be fair'.. second time is not enough... 

Yes I know what you are talking(and you are right)..but by that rules also T&z should had been out because the illicit things in wc for several times.

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If you are talking in 'to be fair'.. second time is not enough... 

I think you should worry more about the victim and less about being "fair" to the aggressor.  If you give a second chance you have no argument against giving a third, fourth, fifth.......

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes I know what you are talking(and you are right)..but by that rules also T&z should had been out because the illicit things in wc for several times.

Another "to be fair".. if are talking in that.. to be fair maybe the most part of them should be kicked out because of that :biggrin:

The part of 'illicit' stuff for me i don't care since they do it away from the cams ... The other part is worst and should be given to anyone a second chance.. they are giving the wrong message to the audience

1 minute ago, Koach said:

I think you should worry more about the victim and less about being "fair" to the aggressor.  If you give a second chance you have no argument against giving a third, fourth, fifth.......

You didn't get the meaning of my comment... but you can read the last one that may help to understand 

Edit: Ze81 talked to be fair (like was given other opportunities to others) Arnie should get one... And i said... that to be fair (not that i agree) should be given more then one, because there is an atual tenant that was violent more then once with his girlfriend and nothing 'visible' happened

All I am saying is that you can't have one rule for one and another rule for someone else, you don't have to like it as in it's very nature it is disgusting and the managers should be getting involved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Another "to be fair".. if are talking in that.. to be fair maybe the most part of them should be kicked out because of that :biggrin:

The part of 'illicit' stuff for me i don't care since they do it away from the cams ... The other part is worst and should be given to anyone a second chance.. they are giving the wrong message to the audience

Both are breaking of rules..violence and drugs.But agree the amount of residents and guest doing some "illicit" stuff it's incredible,but those Tim long snifings in wc are epic hehe.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Look at blondie..the first day she arrived she was only laughs and energy..second day a lot less..third day..were is blondie!?Poor girl she deserved an good house,think she could be an good resident in right circumstances.

The eternal optimist. You are giving blondie way more credit than is deserved after all she did try and turn the bathroom cam away and asat in a darkened toilet.

• Upvote 1