Charles Manson has Died

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

you damn right that mofo is gone 

They should have given them the Death Penalty but I think it was in the midst of being Abolished in the State where the Trial took place.

They could have at least made an exception just for them rather than keep them in Prison for 48 years and give them 3 square meals a day courtesy of the Taxpayer.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They should have given them the Death Penalty but I think it was in the midst of being Abolished in the State where the Trial took place.

They could have at least made an exception just for them rather than keep them in Prison for 48 years and give them 3 square meals a day courtesy of the Taxpayer.

they should give him a Lethal injection a long time ago or at least bring back the Electric chair and fry his ass 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Good Riddance to Bad Fucking Rubbish.         

You are absolutely correct SC.....he was a sorry piece of shit that should have been shot on site with no questions asked.  Unfortunately we had to put that piece of shit up in a cell and feed his sorry ass three squares a day for almost 50 years......what a waste of tax payers money!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are absolutely correct SC.....he was a sorry piece of shit that should have been shot on site with no questions asked.  Unfortunately we had to put that piece of shit up in a cell and feed his sorry ass three squares a day for almost 50 years......what a waste of tax payers money!!!

With any luck the remainder that are still in Prison will be gone soon as well. They have been kept long enough.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2017 at 11:57 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO!  Harley, well thought out. You sum it up in three words “piece of shit!” Lol Peace Joey :cool:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

LMAO!  Harley, well thought out, You sum it up in three words “piece of shit!” Lol Peace Joey :cool:

We have some Worthless Pieces in Canada sitting in Prison for Life as well.  Their only way out is Death. 

They keep them in Protective Custody instead of mixing them in with the General Population.  The Lifers in General Population wouldn't hesitate to waste them. They have nothing to lose their already in for life.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We have some Worthless Pieces in Canada sitting in Prison for Life as well.  Their only way out is Death. 

They keep them in Protective Custody instead of mixing them in with the General Population.  The Lifers in General Population wouldn't hesitate to waste them. They have nothing to lose their already in for life.

Wow, Lifers, they're everywhere, like cockroaches basking in a bowl of sugar. I agree with you, leave it in the hands of the public who owns hockey sticks. (Compliment) Are they going to build more prisons or early release? Did you know, they have prisons around the world, with no Walls, Fences or Guards? Sound far-fetched, but it's true. I am NOT particularly a Michale Moore Fan, a big reason, he's out there, in my opnion..Naturally, I'm always out there when it hits 4:21, I'm always late for a minute. :biggrin: Mr. Moore, produce a Documentary called "Where to Invade Next." I watched this video, not for the reasons stated above, but for the mind-blowing stories and ending, "AMAZING" - I'm going to post the video when I wake up in the Video thread section. A must watch TV! Peace Joey :cool:

• Like 2