Viki & Kate Part #1

11 hours ago, Jeka&co said:

I met these girls one year ago. They are together about 6 years and are independent very long time: they travel together, go to work together in other country. I think that parents of girls are accustomed and agree to this.

Where you meet this girls please ?

14 minutes ago, paraseka said:

Where you meet this girls please ?

Most Probrably looking in net and cam shows sites,at least one of the girls have records of 6months ago or something,and it's well know Jeka looks in pc those things,so just need to do the mat.

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Usually something like this turns out to be a problem with the ISP.  I'm sure Jeka is working hard to get it back online asap.

we did not waste time in vain, when we waited for isp and.. welcome- there is new cam in the shower ;)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I figured that was the problem.

Hey Jeka, how come the girls don't cam using a better cam? The one they use on Chaturbate is really low quality. Maybe they just need to get a better cam. Seems like they would make a lot more money if they had a better one.

I don'n know details about these work on webcam. I just know that they work some times there. maybe you are right  but my firstable job is to make good quality on vh :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You are doing an awesome job! I really enjoy your places a lot. :heart: Now, if you could only make an apt with gorgeous passable transgirls!  Best of luck to you Jeka! Please say hi Sara, Raya, and Jada for me. Muuuaaaaaahhhhh!! :heart:

It will be very hard to find trangirls. but I like to make something special. 

hi from girls to you too :)

• Like 2