Viki & Kate Part #1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Bueno, creo que a partir de ahora por parte de papá no sé nada acerca de su relación ha terminado

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

Question: if it was not true that I did not know the relationship of the girls, would it be true that he is the father of one of them?

Just now, catalonia said:

Question: if it was not true that I did not know the relationship of the girls, would it be true that he is the father of one of them?

I have no proofs that he didn't know... and until i understand what they are talking i will never know that..
it's weird for me like i said before, specially when they are living in a house full of cams (and dad didn't even seems to bother with that or discover in fact if they are a couple or not)... but what it's weird for me could not be to others (and the opposite)
Till now i didn't saw anything that could make me think that he is not the father, and since it was told by the manager of the house, till further news i will believe in that

About discussion it's total normal to happen with a couple, the only difference is that they are showing to the world that they are a normal couple with 'fights' and love 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jeka lo dijo. Así que supongo que es verdad ...

Precisely I ask because Jeka also said that she was not aware of her lesbian relationship, if one thing seems not to be true, as on the other hand it was quite incredible, should we believe the rest?

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No tengo pruebas de que él no supiera ... y hasta que entiendo de lo que están hablando nunca lo sabré ...
es extraño para mí, como dije antes, especialmente cuando viven en una casa llena de cámaras (y papá ni siquiera parece molestarse con eso o descubrir de hecho si son una pareja o no) ... pero lo que es extraño para mí no podría ser para los demás (y todo lo contrario)
Hasta ahora no vi nada que podría hacerme pensar que él no es el padre, y como el gerente de la casa me lo dijo, hasta nuevas noticias creeré en eso.

Sobre la discusión es normal que ocurra con una pareja, la única diferencia es que están mostrando para el mundo que son una pareja normal con 'peleas' y amor 

I remind you that we have been talking for days about this man's behaviors that do not seem very normal in a father-daughter relationship.

Precisely I ask because Jeka also said that she was not aware of her lesbian relationship, if one thing seems not to be true, as on the other hand it was quite incredible, should we believe the rest?

And maybe he wasn't... maybe his daughter told him today when they went shopping to buy the lingerie and the bird.. who knows (they leaved together and then when arrived kate give her a kiss - i didn't see one with dad there in a 'public area' - he came all happy through the bedroom)

Without knowing the language the rest it's just guessing and speculations

I remind you that we have been talking for days about this man's behaviors that do not seem very normal in a father-daughter relationship.

And i don't agree with has been talked here about that... what is normal? there is a definition for that??
And supposedly he is a masseur ... 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Y tal vez él no ... tal vez su hija se lo contó hoy cuando salieron de compras para comprar la ropa interior y el pájaro ... quién sabe (se fueron juntos y cuando llegó Kate le dio un beso, no vi uno con papá allí en un 'área pública' - se puso feliz por el dormitorio)

Sin conocer el lenguaje, el resto solo es adivinar y especulaciones

Maybe I'm too suspicious, but your version of maybe explaining it to me this morning seems to me very well intended

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I have no proofs that he didn't know... and until i understand what they are talking i will never know that..
it's weird for me like i said before, specially when they are living in a house full of cams (and dad didn't even seems to bother with that or discover in fact if they are a couple or not)... but what it's weird for me could not be to others (and the opposite)
Till now i didn't saw anything that could make me think that he is not the father, and since it was told by the manager of the house, till further news i will believe in that

About discussion it's total normal to happen with a couple, the only difference is that they are showing to the world that they are a normal couple with 'fights' and love 

Still find odd how it's so at easy massaging her daughter girlfriend ass,putting the phanties an little up and massaging her bare ass,never seen an dad acting like that,think as an father some kind of respect would be in use Regard daughter relationship.And of course..that thing Jeka said about dad didn't know about their relationship..lol..so the girls are togheter for about six years or something and poor had no ideia...he could be Kate dad but that some acts looks wrong that no doubt.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And i don't agree with has been talked here about that... what is normal? there is a definition for that??
And supposedly he is a masseur ... 

Normal could be the most anormal thing.But I can say one thing for sure..those type of massages..putting phanties up and massage bare ass mostly only happens in some happy endings places.