Viki & Kate Part #1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Y no estoy de acuerdo con que se haya hablado aquí de eso ... ¿qué es normal? hay una definición para eso?
Y supuestamente él es un masajista ... 

If for you it is normal for a father to massage his daughter's ass and bend his leg until he practically put his nose in her pussy (and it was that way literally), well, it will be normal. I have two daughters and neither I nor they think they saw it that way, and review the comments dear friend, because this subject has been commented

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I guess Clara also have missed the part of happy ending... 

But the dude wasn't her father girlfriend..that's make all the diference,but honestly i didn't watch Clara be massage only seen pics,did the dude pull up her phanties and massaged her ass?Other thing an little strange...the father kissed her daughter in neck,not in face but an little strange way in neck,like boyfriends do or something.

When i had health issue was my mother that do some massage with the medicines in the affected area and it wasn't my chest or head.. and she even isn't at all a masseur... Here he is a masseur, we all saw that he have some skills on that... Girls doesn't seems to have any problems with that ... 
We don't know them, we don't know how is their relation in the times.. 

But if you want to see problems in that... it's with you... I guess most of the times that it's not a common situation... but doesn't mean that couldn't happen in the world outside your 'bubble' 

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

If for you it is normal for a father to massage his daughter's ass and bend his leg until he practically put his nose in her pussy (and it was that way literally), well, it will be normal. I have two daughters and neither I nor they think they saw it that way, and review the comments dear friend, because this subject has been commented

Other thing that look very wrong was when he approached her(daughter)and kissed her in neck...was strange.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But the dude wasn't her father girlfriend..that's make all the diference,but honestly i didn't watch Clara be massage only seen pics,did the dude pull up her phanties and massaged her ass?Other thing an little strange...the father kissed her daughter in neck,not in face but an little strange way in neck,like boyfriends do or something.

According to informations he is a MASSEUR... and answering to your question, yes... like a normal masseur does he also had massaged her ass.. They are professionals, not all of them and non ethical persons that lead to happy ending sessions 

When i had health issue was my mother that do some massage with the medicines in the affected area and it wasn't my chest or head.. and she even isn't at all a masseur... Here he is a masseur, we all saw that he have some skills on that... Girls doesn't seems to have any problems with that ... 
We don't know them, we don't know how is their relation in the times.. 

But if you want to see problems in that... it's with you... I guess most of the times that it's not a common situation... but doesn't mean that couldn't happen in the world outside your 'bubble' 

Well it's your option and Gess as valid as my one,if you're an dad,do you kiss you daughters in neck..Gess it's up to everybody experience,to me somethings,some acts look wrong because he it's her dad.

According to informations he is a MASSEUR... and answering to your question, yes... like a normal masseur does he also had massaged her ass.. They are professionals, not all of them and non ethical persons that lead to happy ending sessions 

I remember my parents kissing me in neck..lovely moments..but well everyone it's free to have their interpretation of things.

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Cuando tuve problemas de salud fue mi madre la que hizo algún masaje con los medicamentos en el área afectada y no era mi pecho ni mi cabeza ... y ella ni siquiera es masajista ... Aquí él es masajista, nosotros todos vieron que tiene algunas habilidades en eso ... Las chicas no parece tener ningún problema con eso ... 
No las conocemos, no sabemos cómo es su relación en los tiempos ... 

Pero si quieres ver problemas en eso ... es contigo ... creo que la mayoría de las veces que no es una situación común ... pero no significa que no podría suceder en el mundo fuera de tu 'burbuja ' 

I think you compare situations that have nothing to do

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Según las informaciones, él es un MASSEUR ... y respondiendo a tu pregunta, sí ... como un masajista normal, también le ha dado un masaje en el culo. Son profesionales, no todos ellos y personas no éticas que conducen a un final feliz. sesiones 

I wanted to give a massage in Thailand but I think I'm going to Saint Petersburg which is closer