Viki & Kate Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Izzy :cool:

But i guess there are some kind of angry between them... they are sleeping separated and Viki was crying earlier

Izzy sweet Izzy:biggrin:,maybe but wasn't watching,seen vikki go to bed and do cam so i tought Kate stayed in coach because it was just for one to do cam this time,but seems Kate was crying an little,maybe because few winings during cam,last time she made very little so maybe she it's an little sad,desmotivated with it.Or maybe it's just the girls are indeed angry.

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

Kate has come home alone and it seems that Viki will appear. Last night Viki was crying and for the first time they slept separately. I do not know what's happening but something happens

Think they had some argument or something and sinse thn(westerday)they talk little and are separated,wonder what happened for that.Well hope they make peace.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Piensen que tuvieron alguna discusión o algo así y, sin embargo, (ayer) hablan poco y se separan, se preguntan qué pasó con eso. Bien, espero que hagan las paces.

I did not see them arguing, will it have something to do with the spooky daddy?

3 minutes ago, vela12 said:

Creo que su sesión de cámara no fue muy bien anoche, y eso puede haberla decepcionado.

I do not think it's about that, he was with the camera and the mobile phone, suddenly he left the webcam and focused on the cell phone and after a while he started crying.