Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yet here you are bringing it up.

1. If you equate me saying Dana likes rough sex to me thinking women as a whole like to be abused as a whole, then you should go to school and learn the definition of words.

2. The fact that you can't have any sort of discussion without resorting to insults, name calling and/or laughable attempts at shaming language just proves your immaturity level and shows that you have no real merit behind your arguments/points of view. 

3. Seeing as how every time you quote me with more of your drivel, I've about had enough of it so I'm putting you on my ignore list. Take care and fuck off.

Oh good, now i can say"you're an asshole" and you won't know about it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh good, now i can say"you're an asshole" and you won't know about it.

Well, unless someone who he doesn't hide from quotes your comment. CC planned to fix that little problem, but I'm not sure if they ever did. 

• Like 1

Just now, vela12 said:

image.png

Great! Another 24 hr slug race to scoop up all of the views possible! I challenge everyone not to watch it or post any caps of it until somebody gets fucked in the living room. Only then will it be a party worth watching. The stupid drunken, smoke breaking, borefest of teasing shouldn't be rewarded. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

That is true, if you go back and read the comments you'll see that most of the guys around here when asked, will say that violence of any sort isn't to be tolerated. Perhaps, this feeling gets amped up even more when a man does it cause some guys around here would like to kick the guy's ass! But, by in large most everyone around here condemns all violence whether it's done by a man or a woman. Plus, besides me and maybe you Ash, most of the guys around here don't call for anyone to be banished for violence, man or woman. 

I know our friend mic351 would love to kick some of these guys ass. Misc keeps repeating his fairytale that no one responds when a women hits a guy, no one seems to care about it. And everyone "gets out their pitchforks" when a guy does it. Almost everyone to a person thinks anyone hitting anyone or abusing anyone is totally wrong. I think I've only said Rex and Layne should be banned for their actions.

• Like 1