Ary & George Part #1

12 hours ago, werkbank said:

view was better on cam6. more detailed

anyway, she has a fuckable ass. George should fuck her anally more often

I really want to fuck Ary in the ass more often but sometimes my dick seems to be too big for her sweet tight ass.ย 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, werkbank said:

view was better on cam6. more detailed

anyway, she has a fuckable ass. George should fuck her anally more often

I will do something about the angles of the cams in bedroom and also i will install new lights. I think i will give the greatest view ever.ย 

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo George, you didn't give her an orgasm!?ย  Ary, I'm new at anal, but you should be rubbing yourselfย  when George is inside, I come hard like that every time

I give Ary more than one orgasm last night. Allmost every time when were doing anal i rubb ary's clit for a more exciting sensation but last night it was to much for Ary' s clit. Hope you enjoy it๐Ÿ˜

• Like 3

On 10.01.2018 at 4:11 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Lovely Ary and a new toy for Georgeย :biggrin:ย @Soundmakerย I made bad experiences with those cheap no-nameย hammer drills... They can even be dangerous. Since I bought a Makita... It gets every job done with easeย :biggrin:

Ary13.JPG

This drill is good enough for me. I dig hard with mid dick not with my drill๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

On 12.01.2018 at 4:35 PM, ze81 said:

In my opinon George had an good education by parents,he(as it should be)cleans the house a lot and cares for the place and pets,glad to see less and less relations were the woman does the most and the man just stay sit scratching is ball&.

Thank you ze81. But i have to say that i educated myself and i learned that stuff like cleaning the house or be a handie man are important in life. I didnt have nobody to teach me all this stuffs. I glad people still apreciates men like me. But i have to mention that i am enjoying to scratch my balls sometimes and watching Ary ass cooking as well.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Soundmaker said:

I give Ary more than one orgasm last night. Allmost every time when were doing anal i rubb ary's clit for a more exciting sensation but last night it was to much for Ary' s clit. Hope you enjoy it

your girlfriend's pussy is magnificent. I love smooth and shiny with oil, you're both greatย :heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I missed it all myself, my suggestions we're from looking at a few pics that cyberleader posted. Next time i give my wise advice I'll watch everything that happened first. I have a doctorate in Sexyology you know!

Ooh. This sound s very good ! ๐Ÿ˜