Ary & George Part #1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo George, you didn't give her an orgasm!?  Ary, I'm new at anal, but you should be rubbing yourself  when George is inside, I come hard like that every time

Yeah. I know what you tell me. When he make that or I the orgasm is perfect.But clit was dead after the first sex. Hahahah. 🤣

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo George, you didn't give her an orgasm!?  Ary, I'm new at anal, but you should be rubbing yourself  when George is inside, I come hard like that every time

Love it! Yes this is true! I can see what Ary is talking about though. Clit can only take so much. ❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sexygirl said:

Yeah. I know what you tell me. When he make that or I the orgasm is perfect.But clit was dead after the first sex. Hahahah. 🤣

Lol, i didn't know you already had one before that,  I have a doctorate in Sexyology you know, so listen to my advice! Lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Love it! Yes this is true! I can see what Ary is talking about though. Clit can only take so much. ❤️

I missed it all myself, my suggestions we're from looking at a few pics that cyberleader posted. Next time i give my wise advice I'll watch everything that happened first. I have a doctorate in Sexyology you know!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1