Ary & George Part #1

2200 and there was obviously some sort of disturbance outside; the dog was agitated and George extremely so. He had to be restrained (gently) by the guest couple from disappearing outside immediately to "remonstrate". Since then the flat has been offline so I suspect it did genuinely have something to do with them.Anything else on my part would be speculation.

Edited by Oldstalker
typo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2200 and there was obviously some sort of disturbance outside; the dog was agitated and George extremely so. He had to be restrained (gently) by the guest couple from disappearing outside immediately to "remonstrate". Since then the flat has been offline so I suspect it did genuinely have something to do with them.Anything else on my part would be speculation.

Dam,lets hope isn't anything to serious.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Oldstalker but it was some arguing between George and guests?I look to the house not a long time ago and George was sleeping in bed and Ary was with guests in livingroom. 

They ALL four of them went to the window and looked out - the dog was clearly agitated also and George looked like he wanted to go and "fill someone in". I genuinely think it was external to the flat and not intra mural. The two guest were trying to restrain George, not arguing with him, the body language suggested reasoning restraint from going outside rather than arguing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

They ALL four of them went to the window and looked out - the dog was clearly agitated also and George looked like he wanted to go and "fill someone in". I genuinely think it was external to the flat and not intra mural. The two guest were trying to restrain George, not arguing with him, the body language suggested reasoning restraint from going outside rather than arguing.

Thank for the explain,just watched in time archive and indeed seems it was something that haoened outside,George was sleeping and then we got up not happy at all,dam hope everybody it's ok.