Ary & George Part #1

10 hours ago, thepoliceman said:

One more thing, if the comment offended, I'll delete it. I do not want to offend anyone. I'm not here to fight.

You’re a Good man Officer. They understand by now, not everyone is going to be their favorite or say good things about them. I don’t mean you. Constructive criticism helps us all, to evaluate ones demeanor, if is true what people are conveying.

I could careless if it does not have anything to do with me or the person of interest. I personally don’t watch much of anything to agree or disagree. I know one thing, and that’s knowing she genuinely cares for this man and the dog. I’m still trying to relocate her in my dreams. But George keeps waking me up. Lol.   J:cool:ey 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

You’re a Good man Officer. They understands by now, not everyone is going to be their favorite or say good things about them. I don’t mean you. Constructive criticism helps us all, to evaluate ones demeanor, if is true what people are conveying.

I could careless if it does not have anything to do with me or the person of interest. I personally don’t watch much of anything to agree or disagree. I know one thing, and that’s knowing she genuinely cares for this man and the dog. I’m still trying to relocate her in my dreams. But George keeps waking me up. Lol.   J:cool:ey 

Yep. You just have right with all you said! 

And...you dream me?(tell me at least once )

Hahaha. 😘🤣

• Like 3