Ary & George Part #1

3 minutes ago, bamboosa said:

Anybody knows how to remove preveiws from screen it irritates me

It looks like if you a member you can click it off on the bottom of the screen, non members are (Derogatory) so we will have to deal with it

• Like 1

I checked it out. It's a Feature that Appears at the Bottom where it shows Thumbnails of the Apartments. It only shows the Free Area Thumbnails to Non Members. This stays in the area of the Screen and cannot be Toggled Off.  A Paying Member has the ability to Toggle the Thumbnail On or Off. That's the way I see it. 

Seems a Good Way to get Memberships if you don't want to constantly see Thumbnails in the Image. :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I checked it out. It's a Feature that Appears at the Bottom where it shows Thumbnails of the Apartments. It only shows the Free Area Thumbnails to Non Members. This stays in the area of the Screen and cannot be Toggled Off.  A Paying Member has the ability to Toggle the Thumbnail On or Off. That's the way I see it. 

Seems a Good Way to get Memberships if you don't want to constantly see Thumbnails in the Image. :biggrin:

Yes seems that way,for premium users apear the bar with the preview pics and two options in right side of bar..previews(toggle on or off)and auto-hide(toggle on or off).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thx for that, I'd love to get a sub, But it would cause a problem in my relationship, so I can't. We're broke right now, but owe no one, so we make all our monetary decisions together. Unless he's buying something for me of course, he can spend all he wants with my full consent!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes seems that way,for premium users apear the bar with the preview pics and two options in right side of bar..previews(toggle on or off)and auto-hide(toggle on or off).

Premium Members can Toggle thos Features On or Off. Non Members of VHTV will have to live with it or buy a Membership to have the ability to not see it.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for that, I'd love to get a sub, But it would cause a problem in my relationship, so I can't. We're broke right now, but owe no one, so we make all our monetary decisions together. Unless he's buying something for me of course, he can spend all he wants with my full consent!

I forwarded your request about your contest days to James, Ash. Sorry to hear about your financial issue. There will be better I hope. :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Premium Members can Toggle thos Features On or Off. Non Members of VHTV will have to live with it or buy a Membership to have the ability to not see it.

They already said it will be put under the video window in future so the issue should be gone quite fast. :biggrin: