Ary & George Part #1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Now it says I don't have access to the guestcam.  That I have to upgrade my subscription!  What the hell have I been paying premium prices for?  Now an upgrade??  :angry::angry:

I am premium and guestcam totaly vanish..this isn't honest.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Remeber the cam covering and remove by Linda,Carrie and guests..and it was said it was an tec problem..hope the thing isn't repeated in where.Zero tec problems till cam was covered.

well, the worst and that this will attract all negativity to this apartment,

because I think maybe these guests keep coming,

Just now, fasterboss said:

well, the worst and that this will attract all negativity to this apartment,

because I think maybe these guests keep coming,

Only solution(and not perfect)would be if Ary was gone there and uncovered the cam,this right now it's the worst thing they could do,the cam didn't vanish in minutes,even when was covered by the dude it was working fine,we didn't see them but cam was recording the blanket thing they use to cover it.

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The cam was 'shutdown' 

I told you what it said when I tried to access it.  It may have been shut down but that is not what it said.  I would much prefer VH just simply be honest with us and tell us the guests covered the cam and they will address it with the participants rather than that bullshit line they tried to feed me!

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I told you what it said when I tried to access it.  It may have been shut down but that is not what it said.  I would much prefer VH just simply be honest with us and tell us the guests covered the cam and they will address it with the participants rather than that bullshit line they tried to feed me!

Honesty it's always an good way to build trust,lies are an way to build..nothing good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Yes, when i tried the direct link of the cam happened the same... like they have different permissions levels to free and paid cameras... on this case they should have something like "admin" level to hide from us. I understand the reason they do it.. But will not understand if they could came here to CC and tell us that was technical problem