Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎21 at 4:14 AM, Mcdonland said:

Leora sit on it again - good one

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Totally amazing and such a beauty. I am still a newbie to RLC only found it a week ago but hooked and Leora is to hot for words :) thanks for sharing

• Like 1

When her ass starts slapping against the floor :heart: :heart: :heart:

58 minutes ago, henriPas said:

vraiment bien filmé, net....

A quand dans son petit anus ???

I can picture it infront of me.. exactly like in that video, but somewhere she pulls the cock out, lube it up, slowly slides her asshole down on it and continue riding while rubbing her pussy, then gets up turn around, sits on her knees, puts it in her ass again, chest and face on the couch, one hand on each asscheek, perfect view of the cock sliding in and out (don't cum yet it gets better) then puts it back in her pussy while continuing to spread and touch her stretched shiny slippery asshole. :heart:

I have a lively fantasy, but she has actually allready done most of that on a small scale so it's not a completely unrealistic fantasy that she would put it all together one day :wink:

3 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

When her ass starts slapping against the floor :heart: :heart: :heart:

I can picture it infront of me.. exactly like in that video, but somewhere she pulls the cock out, lube it up, slowly slides her asshole down on it and continue riding while rubbing her pussy, then gets up turn around, sits on her knees, puts it in her ass again, chest and face on the couch, one hand on each asscheek, perfect view of the cock sliding in and out (don't cum yet it gets better) then puts it back in her pussy while continuing to spread and touch her stretched shiny slippery asshole. :heart:

I have a lively fantasy, but she has actually allready done most of that on a small scale so it's not a completely unrealistic fantasy that she would put it all together one day :wink:

T M I ! (in light of my previous post being deleted, I hope this is tame enough for the sysop).

It's obviously a cultural 'thing'. But if my g/f sat with me at a table or couch in nothing but her birthday suit (or even sexy panties & a bra), I couldn't concentrate on anything she would have to say (we've tried - I see her lips move but don't hear any words). How Paul can carry on a conversation with Leora beside him naked is....If that can't make little Paul come to attention, then he's dead down there (figuratively speaking).

Serious question for those who live outside the US and/or Canada, is it customary for either sex to sit across from each other and carry on a conversation wearing (next to) nothing (I'm not talking typical sleepwear)?

• Like 1