Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

3 hours ago, scutus said:

It is my guess we will wait until she gets back from her,  first of many, tanning outings. The temperature being near 70 F. today at her location.

Leora, utilizing her usual predictability. 😀 But, we can look forward to those amazing, contrasting tan lines in the not too distant future. 

Certainly right about the amazing tan. But as for anything other than the terrific dancing, it may likely be as far off as several weeks now as it is multiday holiday there now and a visitor will soon arrive. Perhaps today was the last opportunity for her until then.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

They didn't waste much time getting down to it, did they? Leora was only warming herself up in advance for the man himself and appetites needed to be satisfied in the bedroom before their simmering dinner was ready!

When your a stud you don't need to waste time with foreplay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bernt said:

dans la chambre d invité tandis qu elle dansait,elle s arrêtait ,puis souriait tout en regardant par la fenêtre...a mon avis elle fait un peu d exhibition , elle a dû remarquer que quelqu un l observait d un immeuble en face😁

Is there a building opposite ? 🤔

28 minutes ago, bernt said:

il sait pas baiser!

There seems to be an awful lot of  sexual olympians on this forum, who I have no doubt could do better, in thier dreams, but I'm not so sure in reality, with thousands of people critiquing your every move.If you are indeed that amazing, why are you not out shagging some lucky woman right now, instead of sitting at home with your cock in your hand watching someone else's efforts ??   Fair Question I think. 😳🙄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

There seems to be an awful lot of  sexual olympians on this forum, who I have no doubt could do better, in thier dreams, but I'm not so sure in reality, with thousands of people critiquing your every move.If you are indeed that amazing, why are you not out shagging some lucky woman right now, instead of sitting at home with your cock in your hand watching someone else's efforts ??   Fair Question I think. 😳🙄

As a former Olympian I can speak about this. I agree and wish they would would get off the stud's back.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic