Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

But oh, those hardened Russians... She was masturbating naked in the living room with the apparently open window, when it was only around 2°C outside! Try that and then tell me how it feels... They even use a fan since the middle of the winter. I'm repeating myself, but it almost seems like they're somewhere much warmer than Krasnoyarsk.

1 minute ago, robur said:

But oh, those hardened Russians... She was masturbating naked in the living room with the apparently open window, when it was only around 2°C outside! Try that and then tell me how it feels... They even use a fan since the middle of the winter. I'm repeating myself, but it almost seems like they're somewhere much warmer than Krasnoyarsk.

You might think that, but no.

There's a reason no one will provide solid proof on here is because for their safety we are not aloud to discuss details of their whereabouts.

The city is already known from when they first appeared on RLC and someone had doxed them.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, robur said:

Not sure we need to know anyway

• Like 2

2 hours ago, philk said:

Paul is her partner now she needs real lover who can satisfy her huge needs he is not up to it and Leora needs a real stud not a dud

Like you perhaps?😂😂😂 She has had all this bollocks from so called wannabe stallions before, She took no notice then, so why the fuck should she take any notice now. 

Edited by Iwishicould
  • Like 2