Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 hour ago, Iwishicould said:

Lo que no es cierto?  

Debe ser muy privilegiada para saber que ella lee estos mensajes "regularmente" e incluso es titular de una cuenta, creo que la mayoría de la gente es consciente de que se utiliza para mantener una cuenta y leer cosas sobre una base regular, pero si ella todavía no lo es abierto a la conjetura.

Sigo manteniendo que no sería dar a conocer su dirección a nadie, y eso sería cierto, pero, como ya he dicho, podría ser posible que pudiera hacerlo a través de un tercero, aunque lo dudo mucho.

Por supuesto, si usted tiene otras ideas, y se puede fundamentar ellos, entonces estoy de acuerdo con usted, pero hasta ese momento todavía no aguantaría la respiración esperando a que se haga contacto.

Voy a mirar hacia adelante a su contestación sin embargo.

🙂 Paz.

hello friend ... you have all the reason for what you talk about Leora ... she goes in here constantly to see our opinions .. a few days ago she was on the sofa completely open legs but a cushion covered her hare bunny .. someone I publish a photo commenting that the cushion covered the vision in less than a minute she secretly moved her body backwards and with her foot she tapped the cushion ... that confirms that she reads us ...
I do not think he has an account .. I think he goes into guest mode and reads everything ...
other girls from rlc if they have an account and have contacted me ..
Men by nature we are idiots and it is very normal that Leora does not contact anyone .. because surely lucky man would contaria to be able to become more man ... hahaha ...
I can assure you that neither Leora nor anyone else has contacted me ... hahaha

hola amigo... tienes toda la razon de lo que hablas sobre Leora.. ella entra aqui constantemente para ver nuestras opiniones.. hace unos dias atras ella estaba en el sofa totalmente abierta de piernas pero un cojin tapaba su hemoso conejito.. alguien publico una foto comentando que el cojin tapaba la vision en menos de un minuto ella disimuladamente movio su cuerpo hacia atras y con el pie dio unos golpecitos al cojin... eso me confirmo que ella nos lee... 
no creo que tenga una cuenta .. pienso que entra en modo invitado y lee todo...
otras chicas de rlc si que tienen cuenta y se han puesto en contacto conmigo.. 
Los hombres por naturaleza somos idiotas y es muy normal que Leora no se ponga en contacto con nadie .. porque seguro que hombre afortunado seguro que lo contaria para poder hacerse mas hombre... jajaja... 
Puedo asegurar que conmigo no se ha puesto en contacto ni Leora ni nadie.. jajaja

18 hours ago, NOTHING said:

2 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

What's not true?  

You must be very privileged to know that she reads these posts " regularly " and is even an account holder, I think that most people are aware she used to hold an account and read things on a regular basis, but whether she still does so is open to conjecture.

I still maintain she would not give out her address to anyone, And that would be true, but, as I said, it might be possible she could do it through a third party, though I doubt it very much.

Of course if you have other ideas, and you can substantiate them then I will agree with you, but until that time I would still not hold my breath waiting for her to make contact.

I will look forward to your reply though.

🙂  Peace.

I happen to know a lot... there are many on this board who have regular communication with her. She has a new account and PM's with some of her friends here and other social media...

27 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hello friend ... you have all the reason for what you talk about Leora ... she goes in here to see our opinions .. a few days ago she was on the sofa completely open legs but a cushion covered her hare bunny. . someone I post a photo commenting that the cushion covered the vision in less than a minute she secretly moved her body backwards and with her foot she tapped the cushion ... that confirms that she reads us ...
I do not think he has an account .. I think he goes to guest mode and reads everything ...
other girls from rlc if they have an account and have contacted me ..
Men by nature we are idiots and it is very normal that Leora does not contact anyone. . because surely lucky man would contaria to be able to become more man ... hahaha ...
I can assure you that neither Leora nor anyone else has contacted me ... hahaha

hello friend ... you have all the reason for what you talk about Leora ... she goes in here constantly to see our opinions .. a few days ago she was on the sofa completely open legs but a cushion covered her hare bunny .. someone I posted a photo commenting that the cushion covered the vision in less than a minute she secretly moved her body backwards and with her foot she tapped the cushion ... that confirms that she reads ... 
I do not think she has an account .. I think she goes into guest mode and reads everything ...
other rlc girls if they have an account and have contacted me .. 
Men by nature are idiots and it is very normal that Leora does not contact anyone .. because surely lucky man I would tell him to be able to become more man ... hahaha ... 
I can assure you that he has not contacted me nor Leora nor anyone .. hahaha

I didn't in my statement say she didn't read the forum, I said there was no proof she reads it, and as coincidental as your experience was with the cushion it is still not proof that she does. I tend to believe that it's probable she does read it, but I have no proof, but as for  having an account I don't think she would risk it, certainly not after the last experience she had on here .☹️

As for her making contact with anyone on the forum nowadays, I think there is more chance of Putin giving Trump a blow job than of that happening. 😂😂

Peace my friend.✌️

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I happen to know a lot ... there are many on this board who have regular communication with her. She has a new account and PM's with some of her friends here and other social media ...

Words are cheap my friend, You still can not prove it. Even so, with friends like you, who are broadcasting the fact, she certainly does not need enemies. Do you really believe that she would risk enraging RLC by contacting forum members,? Last year yes, now no.🙂

12 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I happen to know a lot ... there are many on this board who have regular communication with her. She has a new account and PM's with some of her friends here and other social media ...

There are many on this board who HAD regular contact with her. But I very much doubt it now. 🙂

10 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Words are cheap my friend, You still can not prove it. Even so, with friends like you, who are broadcasting the fact, she certainly does not need enemies. Do you really believe that she would risk enraging RLC by contacting forum members,? Last year yes, now no.🙂

8 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

There are many on this board who HAD regular contact with her. But I very much doubt it now. 🙂

There still are many and I don't need to prove it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

There still are many and I don't need to prove it. 

If you state something, you should be prepared to substantiate it, otherwise it's just as I said, words, and words mean absolutely nothing. 

With the greatest of respect to yourself, there's the old saying which I think is appropriate , Bullshit baffles Brains, and all I'm getting from you on this matter is Bullshit.

😄🤓

That's where you're wrong, I have nothing to prove. I care not if you believe me. 

30 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

If you state something, you should be prepared to substantiate it, otherwise it's just as I said, words, and words mean absolutely nothing. 

With the greatest of respect to yourself, there's the old saying which I think is appropriate , Bullshit baffles Brains, and all I'm getting from you on this matter is Bullshit.

😄🤓