Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Seemed that some while ago, perhaps some thoughts may have been entertained to show a kitty some attention, only to have since shown a pooch more attention. Perhaps the kitty may have been desiring to purr, but may have to wait until another time, as only the pooch has been attended to since. Although it is quite nice to observe a kitty being satisfied and contented to a point of happily purring. Yet as does a pooch, a kitty certainly enjoys being played with, with toys aside from being petted, caressed, and stroked. Though it has seemed recently that the pooch is played with, with it's toys quite more often.

• Like 2

It is my belief that " kitty" will be attended to. It seems Leora is rotating her schedule to accommodate  her global fan club. Her time frame six months ago was around 13:00 - 13;30 her time. It then went to around 15:00. Now, it seems that unless she treats us to an early, and a late bate, she is nearer to 16:30 - 17:00.

I, think " kitty " just might be doing a little growling, and soon will get calmed down. ::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gtiioniq said:

Wow that was nice Leora. 
Funny detail: She put the dildo back in the drawer in the bathroom, without cleaning it.  Naughty little girl.

Perhaps she is not done with it today ! Or, she will clean it orally later.

37 minutes ago, Adlerholz06 said:

showtime is over. I will upload videos soon

Good man! The picture I was watching was freezing constantly. Wasn't sure if Leora was entirely satisfied with that effort. Looked a bit flat at the finish, by her usual standards and on that basis she may go for a reprise later, if there's an opportunity.

Second one worked fine, but first one wouldn't play for me, at least...... I wonder if anyone else had any issues with it.

Second one was excellent of course!

• Like 1