Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

10 hours ago, akriana said:

What happened to Nina? She's at home all day and sleeps a lot. Okay, I read that her energy level is low, but she didn't do that earlier. Maybe depression or I do not know. Anyway, it's very weird.:huh:

Staying in Bed to keep warm.  Those Oil Heaters don't work as good as they should in Sub 0 Temperatures.

• Like 1

For those that said "these girls are actors"  REALLY?!?  For those that said "these girls are not normal"  REALLY?!?  oh how wrong you were.

As I said long ago. "There is a barrier that prevents them from being themselves".  That barrier was DE.  That barrier has now been removed.

I have never seen the girls look so happy.  NEVER!!!      I think we have witnessed a glimpse of heaven.  :heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

have you noticed an improvement in the bodies of Nina and DE?
I remember especially Nina when i started to follow her, she was very beautiful but she had a few "extra pounds", now she seems really in great shape, and moreover after seeing her with hundreds of different types of haircuts, i think she has found the most suitable to her, both as a type and as a color
for what it concerns DE, she was thin already at the beginning but it seems to me that she had her shoulder more relaxed (i don't know how to say it well in English) while now they seem more toned

about Kira i've always seen her in great shape, slim and with a very athletic body, so it's difficult for her to notice an improvement since she was already at her best probably 

may think that they are doing a lot of gym or physical activity of some sort anyway, i don't think it could depends on a particular diet since i always see them eating "junk food" in large quantities :biggrin:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

I remember especially Nina when i started to follow her, she was very beautiful but she had a few "extra pounds", now she seems really in great shape, and moreover after seeing her with hundreds of different types of haircuts, i think she has found the most suitable to her, both as a type and as a color
for what it concerns DE, she was thin already at the beginning but it seems to me that she had her shoulder more relaxed (i don't know how to say it well in English) while now they seem more toned

about Kira i've always seen her in great shape, slim and with a very athletic body, so it's difficult for her to notice an improvement since she was already at her best probably 

may think that they are doing a lot of gym or physical activity of some sort anyway, i don't think it could depends on a particular diet since i always see them eating "junk food" in large quantities :biggrin:

Many women [absolutely NOT all] go through a "puppy-fat" stage in their lives between the ages of (all very approximate) 17 and 23. At 16 they tend to be as slim a they ever will be but then comes a stage when  most (never say "never" and never say "all" because it IS NOT universal) do become fatter/plumper. Very frequently this phase passes in their early 20s - say sometime between 21 and 24 and my guess is you are correct in saying that Nina has now passed through this phase.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, RoyMakaay said:

They both have nice bodies. It seems they have picked up some exercise again (not that, you naughty boys... well, that too).

• Like 3