Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Il y a 9 heures, bfaith a dit :

Pourquoi, ce qui est arrivé? :cri:

We can only suppose ...

Kira went directly to go to bed, Nina phoned a long moment, walking around the apartment then went to go to bed, and DE stayed on her sofa, without saying a word.

Doubtless a lot of fatigue and maybe a day less successful than expected

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/27/2018 at 9:18 AM, peterb said:

Ces filles sont extraordinaires, le plan A ne marche pas, on essaye le plan B qui ne marche pas.. quelques pleurs et on trouve une autre solutions

This girls are amazing !! plan A doesn't work, try plan B... doesn't work, somes crying and new solution...Never stop  ... your are the best :cool::tongue::wink:

Nina and Kira are among the most creative people I know. They live to develop themselves, and are determinated to do so.

I sometimes wonder whether their participation at RLC is based on merely a stable income to facilitate their creativity, or that it is a form of art and expression of their creativity in itself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Nina and Kira are among the most creative people I know. They live to develop themselves, and are determinated to do so.

I sometimes wonder whether their participation at RLC is based on merely a stable income to facilitate their creativity, or that it is a form of art and expression of their creativity in itself.

That's right, that's why it was sad to look at their sad faces on Sunday evening. A lot of work and great commitment did not bring victory. But a lost battle means only more mobilization and more power in the future, Great determination and great commitment - it must be successful.

They are already setting new plans. Bravo Nina, bravo Kira, bravo DE. You will conquer Russia and maybe even more

• Like 2