Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

54 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So it's like this..the three cuddle in bed(most of times masha being in middle),couple have sex only close doors,Dasha only bates,lots of yoga,at least one day a week masha and Sasha go out some hours and it's when Dasha bates in bed instead of bathtube,Sasha only sees masha..sasha it's even less interisting than his phone and little games on it,maybe once a month kissing session between the girls,of course with "shy" Sasha out picture..probarby in bed playing games on phone.

Yep. I would  have complained if it was named "www.awesomethreesome.com", but it is not exactly what we have signed up for...

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Tedjon said:

Yep. I would  have complained if it was named "www.awesomethreesome.com", but it is not exactly what we have signed up for...

Yes,but that threesome it's what a lot expected when Dasha was added as an resident,or at least some boyfriend in picture,for sure not those one a month kisses,not to mention when you are in bed almost nude with couple again and again lead to some expectation,sadly its just bate Dasha and one "shy" Sasha.Endless tease my three more and more experts in that..or maybe not because they are just rapeating the same two,three type of teases.

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes,but that threesome it's what a lot expected when Dasha was added as an resident,or at least some boyfriend in picture,for sure not those one a month kisses,not to mention when you are in bed almost nude with couple again and again lead to some expectation,sadly its just bate Dasha and one "shy" Sasha.Endless tease my three more and more experts in that..or maybe not because they are just rapeating the same two,three type of teases.

Might just head out to Eva&Sam for the moment, those three cut to the chase with no time wasted...

20 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

For me, I don't see any improvement towards a threesome, AT ALL. I don't see Sasha at all interested in Dasha, and vice versa. Seems like a waste of time watching. Too bad, it could have been wild. B2 and B4 are getting just as lame.

But that's the thing..this is how this three do..if you fallow the girl before Dasha(V)it was a lot like this..lots of tease and no big signal of interest between special Sasha and V..and some days after she leaving surprise..the three nude on bathbute,V making out with them,then sex on bedroom,they just doing the same boring play and only makes them look bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

someone needs to tell them they need to step up their game eva and sam are making them look lame

Yes it become patetic,even Eva and sam(that weren't teasing an threesome for ages)are doing it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes it become patetic,even Eva and sam(that weren't teasing an threesome for ages)are doing it.

first time I saw the girl there they got her stripped and both making out with her none of this drag it out for a month and a half crap

I suppose that a threesome never will happens, because Dasha not only no feels absolute not attractet by Sasha, she has real reluctance when he comes to near. The day before yesterday was another day that shows that very clear. Not the first time. Dasha was on the bed, on her back and reading the smartphone. Between her and the bed edge was only a small space. Sasha cames in the bedroom and, oh god no, he sits down on this small stripe. After some seconds he lays down very close to Dasha. And then he tried to gave her a hug. *vomit*. She accepted. Exactly for 2 seconds. And then she move almost to the mid of the bed and staring at her smartphone. She dont likes when he coms to close. Sasha remains like an idiot ther on the bed edge. Remember Sashas boyfriend Demid? Maybe he was an a****le, but take a look at his body shape. And now look Sasha. aaaaarrrghh. A hairy spaghetti with long dick, small chest and thin legs. He is small, even smaller as his girlfiend Masha. Demid was tall and had a sporting body shape. I suppose that is from what Dasha is attracted. Sasha has absolute no body shape. And he has a face that makes me remember the pinguin, played by Danny DeVito, in Batmans Return. Sorry folks maybe my words are not very friendly, but this is my opinion. Dasha must be in a very extreme emergency situation to fuck with Sasha. But maybe all things changes and she does. Who knows? But at this point *No*

44 minutes ago, stigeriksson16 said:

When Dasca start live in the outher apartment , ( Dasca and demid ) she masturbate whith a banana ,,,,, Demid dont like that

Hehe cave man only liked blankets and balcony without cam.