Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the same tease..in one hour will be like nothing happened..and scene repeated in an couple weeks(maybe an little more boob sucking or something),amazes me that some users say that we just making novels and make some delusional suposions...this exactly kissing thing was done two times prior..this three are not natural at all,they just play and play with viewrs.From Dasha i kinda expected that But mash and And Sasha still had some hopes in them(but not many after the V thing).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, catataulino2314 said:

sou fan de masha e sasha. estive observando todo os apartamentos aqui no camcaps e pude ver que o de masha e sasha é o de maior audiencia. mais esta caindo muito. hoje tem apartamento melhor. 

So you Remeber when they were very natural on cam did things from impulse,looked and feel nice,but lets say maybe the last three,four months they changed an Not for better,specialy after V arrived and this teases with them.Also was big fan of masha and Sasha,they always looked great and not combining what to do on cams etc,but they changed sadly.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Just the same tease..in one hour will be like nothing happened..and scene repeated in an couple weeks(maybe an little more boob sucking or something),amazes me that some users say that we just making novels and make some delusional suposions...this exactly kissing thing was done two times prior..this three are not natural at all,they just play and play with viewrs.From Dasha i kinda expected that But mash and And Sasha still had some hopes in them(but not many after the V thing).

it sure looks like they are just milking it out just going a little further each time sure looks like the same as when V was here it took them forever to have sex with her after a long build up like her washing sasha all the rub downs walking around nude in front of each other its looking staged for sure

• Upvote 1