Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

Two weeks ago I said too, that Masha commands to participate to this stupid shows. Was surely wrong. Than I said Masha is so fucking decisive and convinced Dasha to participate. Maybe. Because Masha somethime can be loud and decisive, when there is someting thats make her upset. But, in the end, who knows, they maybe have only invited Dasha very gentle and she has immeditely accepted. In my very first visits in RLC, in october/november 2017, I have made a little research about RLC in the internet. And there, in a online article, was written, that the tenants will have apartments for free and some other little things. They have to do their daily things, including sex too. And they will get a *bonus* when they have more sex and sexy behaviors as usual.

Ok, my theory. Maybe I'm wrong. When you watch S/M/D they do all her hugs, and now with the new closeness of Dasha to Sasha, they use to have extended hugs, in front of the premium cams. I know, in earlier times S/M fucked in the living room. Maybe to attract visitors. But it seems that its over now with the free cams. Why not make a night long this show in living room? why only in bedroom? Why all the masturbations that Dasha/Masha does, they first runs to a premium cam. Free cams they used only when they do nothing special. I think its for the bonus. All this shows are for the bonus. With Dashas new abilities of closeness with Sasha maybe they can pump up the bonus. Because there are a lot of visitors waiting......
The question is, will Dasha fuck for the bonus? Or, are there maybe some feelings for Sasha when she will do? Are there some feeling when she holds Sasha the whole night? It's very difficult to see clearly now. We will see....

Because when no feelings ar involved, its brutal. Then Dasha is learning now, how to use her body to make money. With Demid she had make her first RLC experiences. But this was a couple. It's ok. Like M/S. But now maybe she is on her way to learn how to perfectionate this skills of teasing with her body. Maybe the beginning of a new career? Making money with the body outside RLC? What a pity. Because I like her. I like her gentle, calm character. And she is cute. All the other female tenants in RLC does not interest me. But with Dasha - I wish she would leave this pool full of sharks and find someone new that brings her not back to RLC

You know, maybe i'm wrong.....
Future will show.

• Like 1

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all three on the sofa now and make her leg knots. The first time after a long period I see them there on the sofa and they do things they normaly do only in bed fro the premium visitors. It makes me wonder how long they will stay there before they run to the bedroom for the daily evening show. And every time, like now, when I see his hand on Dasha i would sit in my car, passing the San Gottardo Tunnel and go to Italy to convince him sotly to take away this dirty fingers.....:biggrin:

3 hours ago, binocular said:

dwarf's comments are quite interesting. But my simple question regarding all of this is "Just what is the point of Dasha's existence in this apartment?"

It's gone past the point of a casual stop-over, and yet there is still Dasha's reluctance (despite walking round semi naked all day) to consummate some sort of a relationship with either Masha or Dasha. A very intriguing situation in my view.   

they have had several guests in the past that have stayed for very long times only difference this time is its a ex tenant  but as far as the arrangement with these three I been watching them and after last night I got nothing for once  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, dwarf said:

Two weeks ago I said too, that Masha commands to participate to this stupid shows. Was surely wrong. Than I said Masha is so fucking decisive and convinced Dasha to participate. Maybe. Because Masha somethime can be loud and decisive, when there is someting thats make her upset. But, in the end, who knows, they maybe have only invited Dasha very gentle and she has immeditely accepted. In my very first visits in RLC, in october/november 2017, I have made a little research about RLC in the internet. And there, in a online article, was written, that the tenants will have apartments for free and some other little things. They have to do their daily things, including sex too. And they will get a *bonus* when they have more sex and sexy behaviors as usual.

Ok, my theory. Maybe I'm wrong. When you watch S/M/D they do all her hugs, and now with the new closeness of Dasha to Sasha, they use to have extended hugs, in front of the premium cams. I know, in earlier times S/M fucked in the living room. Maybe to attract visitors. But it seems that its over now with the free cams. Why not make a night long this show in living room? why only in bedroom? Why all the masturbations that Dasha/Masha does, they first runs to a premium cam. Free cams they used only when they do nothing special. I think its for the bonus. All this shows are for the bonus. With Dashas new abilities of closeness with Sasha maybe they can pump up the bonus. Because there are a lot of visitors waiting......
The question is, will Dasha fuck for the bonus? Or, are there maybe some feelings for Sasha when she will do? Are there some feeling when she holds Sasha the whole night? It's very difficult to see clearly now. We will see....

Because when no feelings ar involved, its brutal. Then Dasha is learning now, how to use her body to make money. With Demid she had make her first RLC experiences. But this was a couple. It's ok. Like M/S. But now maybe she is on her way to learn how to perfectionate this skills of teasing with her body. Maybe the beginning of a new career? Making money with the body outside RLC? What a pity. Because I like her. I like her gentle, calm character. And she is cute. All the other female tenants in RLC does not interest me. But with Dasha - I wish she would leave this pool full of sharks and find someone new that brings her not back to RLC

You know, maybe i'm wrong.....
Future will show.

Wish she leaves this pool full of sharks..she it's as "shark" as masha or Sasha etc,if you watched her in the last year in her prior Rlc house,or even the time she were in VH...the three are doing the same game,it's obvious as hell.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wish she leaves this pool full of sharks..she it's as "shark" as masha or Sasha etc,if you watched her in the last year in her prior Rlc house,or even the time she were in VH...the three are doing the same game,it's obvious as hell.

What remarkable things has Dasha done in the prior RLC house or in VH? As far as I has understand she was in a relationship with Demid. Is this right? Has Dasha fucked around like a bitch with other people/tenants? You really see it? All things that happens before october/november 2017 I dont know.....

1 hour ago, dwarf said:

What remarkable things has Dasha done in the prior RLC house or in VH? As far as I has understand she was in a relationship with Demid. Is this right? Has Dasha fucked around like a bitch with other people/tenants? You really see it? All things that happens before october/november 2017 I dont know.....

Well her first times with Demid were nice,no big hidding,she was sassy and they had great sex,then their last year was..blankets and more blankets during sex,lotsss of balcony visit,by the couple,by her and Stan..by the guests..and she was Lot of doing dam blouses,shirts and things like that(yes very exciting stuff),if Dasha had sex with other residents...well on cams don't..but her long visits to balcony with Stan were very famous..would say she did 70% unremarkable things and 30% remarkable(most of them ir their first times in Rlc).Regard relationships obvious that doesn't mean all..stan was with teya and to my surprise he appeared in Dasha prior house and screw the blonde ex girlifriend..some few days later him and teya appeared all happy..

4 hours ago, Donatien22 said:

Sasha and Masha are in the tub. Time to pay the rent with some sex.

Did anybody else notice the rosary on Dasha's side of the bed? It seems to have showed up yesterday. Is she taking religious orders?

With the rosary beside the bed, if Dasha feels some affection for Sasha, last night when she was alone with hime in bed the whole night, and was so close to him, she will think o lord let this cool man be my man. And plz let Masha disappear.

If she does only for the bonus-earning show she will think oh lord let morning come very soon and deliberate me from the arms of this pinguin.

I really would know what Dasha thinks in moments like last night.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Well her first times with Demid were nice,no big hidding,she was sassy and they had great sex,then their last year was..blankets and more blankets during sex,lotsss of balcony visit,by the couple,by her and Stan..by the guests..and she was Lot of doing dam blouses,shirts and things like that(yes very exciting stuff),if Dasha had sex with other residents...well on cams don't..but her long visits to balcony with Stan were very famous..would say she did 70% unremarkable things and 30% remarkable(most of them ir their first times in Rlc).Regard relationships obvious that doesn't mean all..stan was with teya and to my surprise he appeared in Dasha prior house and screw the blonde ex girlifriend..some few days later him and teya appeared all happy..

was that the same hot blonde that house sat for like a month she was very hot very nice tits

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

was that the same hot blonde that house sat for like a month she was very hot very nice tits

Think it's her yes,This blonde had very nice boobs,think blue eyes,light skin tone,was Stan "girlfriend" before teya.Very pretty girl.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh I see the wine has made a another appearance so how long before the girls are in the tub making out or will this be the time they change things up and he will make it into the tub inquiring minds want to know :biggrin:

Nah..first shy sasha have to go all the way with the cat..and the little phone also.

• Like 1