Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

7 hours ago, hardon66 said:

The way they carry on the girls go out leave Sasha home . Sasha  and Masha go out all day leave  Dasha home then Sasha and Dasha go out all day leaving Masha home all day. Wow gets confusing only combo left if Sasha and Cat to leave Dasha and Masha at home.

Confusing true.. Sash Dash Mash Dash Sash Mash....... cat!:confused:  What the!!!?..

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really confused. More than a week ago I said very convinced that never will happens something between D/S. Because she blocks every try of him to touch her because she feels some antipathy against him. And, at this time, I'm sure, this was exactly so. And whenever somebody here in the forum wrotes that D has make a hug to S, or in bed takes his arm and wrapping around her self, I will not hear and I said "it's Fantasy, or has nothing to say. Sorry for that. I was so wrong. Like a sportscar accelerates in 2 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h, there was change in the behavior of Dasha. I have not taken in consideration the closeness they have every night together. This closeness can change her mind. In two possible ways. The first way: She find he is an asshole, or in case of Dasha, the second way: he is kind, he is gentle and I miss the arms of a man. And then when D/S spend the whole day togheter outside, not clear if they have begun something togheter, or its only friendship. But in this way, they get closer and closer in her mind. And when I see how D in bed is looking for the closeness with S I must say that I have some doubts now, if this is only for the show. When the are on the bed every evening and make their leg knots - thats for the show. And outside the bed there is not a trace of tenderness or touches. What makes me believe that its only show. But when M sleeps on the sofa and D looks to be near to S and hold him that could be "dangerous". Dangerous, maybe I'am wrong again, there is the danger that Masha in the end will leave the apartment with her suitcase. It's a big difference to fuck with a visitor that leaves next day (TK/TKW), or "give" Dasha her own boyfriend as gift just for fun. This way Dasha can become a danger to the relationship between S/M. When D/S really begins to kiss, then Gentlemen, then its clear that something will change.
From the beginning I have said that Sasha should not have something with Dasha. In the end but they have not to ask me. But I'm worried about Dasha. After the split from Demid, maybe she really looks for a little bit tenderness and a mans arms. And Sasha, as far as I understand, is not right one for tenderness. His tenderness seems to be fuck-oriented. Look how he fucks Masha. She has to make stiff hes dick. Then in mouth, in cunt and maybe again in mouth. With exceptions somethime. Allway this show. And outside the bed/tube he is totaly cold. Never a touch, never a kiss. When Masha tries to kiss him, he remains stiff like a tree. And thats is because I said from the begining that Sasha should not touch Dasha. Maybe I'm wrong agein - but I think he will destroy her soul. I like Dasha. I don't wanne see that Sasha hurts Dasha. But to the other side, Dasha has to make her own experiences what's good for her and what's bad.
I repeat. Maybe I'am wrong again. Maybe she likes to be fucked by Sasha (when they will fuck). Future will show. The question is: It's only show for the viewers, or is it more.

at 11:48 masha is up and she is absolutey not interested whats going on in bedroom. First she goes to the balcony then she makes breakfast.  Maybe, because she knows thats nothing will happens between D/S. Because it's part of the show? Future will show.

dwarf's comments are quite interesting. But my simple question regarding all of this is "Just what is the point of Dasha's existence in this apartment?"

It's gone past the point of a casual stop-over, and yet there is still Dasha's reluctance (despite walking round semi naked all day) to consummate some sort of a relationship with either Masha or Dasha. A very intriguing situation in my view.   

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think they authentic, though Masha does exhibit a lot in the free cams. They're New Age people; I lived through that in the 70's (remember "Free Love"anybody? And Yoga -- that was very big in the States back then.)  Perhaps it's a minor act of catching up with the times for these people: the Soviets didn't let their subjects know much about the US or Western European cultural events. It takes a while to adjust.

Toward the end of the 19th Century, and up to the time that Rasputin finally died, mysticism was extremely popular in Russia. It always had been; Russians like a good mystic like the French love authors and artists.

Considering Masha &Sasha's history in St. Pete's, I sometimes consider that Sasha operates with a certain sort of mystical charisma over other people that we cannot seen from our electronic connection. Some influential CC members contend he was Dasha & Demid's yoga instructor back in St. Petes, where M&S first appeared as guests. All wild speculation, of course. Except for the video captures.

As for "Free Love," it comes with a variety of very expensive possibilities, so I suggest you get ready to spend money on Kwell or worse. https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-61893-6063/kwell-topical/lindane-shampoo-topical/details

Hard to believe they are being authentic,did you seen the two,three kissing sessions of masha and Dasha...who kisses like they are in love for an couple minutes then it's two,three weeks without an single kiss..other "sinserity" moment by them..Sasha and masha one day barely touch one to another..next day the are all cozy in bed with hands crossed..and others things..bet a lot that watch them think more or less the same as me.You can call this three everything but authentic...Nop.