Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

12 minutes ago, Tedjon said:

Now the game of switcheroo extended to sleeping arrangements - D on the coach, M&S in bedroom, S on the coach, D&M in bedroom, and now it is M on coach, D&S in bedroom?! What does this game called in Russia? :confused:

bullshit.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they authentic, though Masha does exhibit a lot in the free cams. They're New Age people; I lived through that in the 70's (remember "Free Love"anybody? And Yoga -- that was very big in the States back then.)  Perhaps it's a minor act of catching up with the times for these people: the Soviets didn't let their subjects know much about the US or Western European cultural events. It takes a while to adjust.

Toward the end of the 19th Century, and up to the time that Rasputin finally died, mysticism was extremely popular in Russia. It always had been; Russians like a good mystic like the French love authors and artists.

Considering Masha &Sasha's history in St. Pete's, I sometimes consider that Sasha operates with a certain sort of mystical charisma over other people that we cannot seen from our electronic connection. Some influential CC members contend he was Dasha & Demid's yoga instructor back in St. Petes, where M&S first appeared as guests. All wild speculation, of course. Except for the video captures.

As for "Free Love," it comes with a variety of very expensive possibilities, so I suggest you get ready to spend money on Kwell or worse. https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-61893-6063/kwell-topical/lindane-shampoo-topical/details