Desiree & Raul - General Chat Topic (2018)

• 3 weeks later...

I see this section is lacking any recent comments. Maybe she has a fan base here who are too shy to stand up for the young woman. So I'll make a post.

Besides the fact that Desiree is probably one of the sweetest and kindest women on RLC, I have also observed that she is trying to learn English through the use of bi-lingual songs. I think that's nice. Learning a foreign language is a worthy goal. And the tunes are fine, although a bit Sesame Street style. She'll need to refer to CamCaps to learn all the dirty words in the English language from us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Old pencil dick has this obsession with sticking things in her arse and every time she protests and sex is always awkward. Sorry to say, but this type of sex is painful to watch they are clearly not into each other.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

She just finished bating on the couch with her dildo and to me it was more of a show for viewers than it was for her own pleasure.  It all seemed fake.  

Let's be fair. It was 50% show and 50% for personal pleasure cuz at the end her butt wasn't facing the camera..