Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

25 minutes ago, guest2013 said:

everyone could watch between 9:00pm and 9:13pm quite different a scene than described in the quote. hugging, caressing, kissing and everything else...

Yes they also have lots of nice,lovely moments don't doubt about that,but also seen lots of others moments she doesn't seem happy,satisfied.One thing doesn't deleted the other.Just the last time I Remeber her not being a lot happy(after the 5min sex)she before cleaning put the thong out like saying..not good or something.

surprise in the morning: thursday, 5:30 am and kitty and smith most active at rlc, having guests.

led-glitter covering the living room, vivid chatter, all dressed, tipsy maybe, but not drunk ... chillout

does anybody know the guests from previous appearences?

5 minutes ago, guest2013 said:

surprise in the morning: thursday, 5:30 am and kitty and smith most active at rlc, having guests.

led-glitter covering the living room, vivid chatter, all dressed, tipsy maybe, but not drunk ... chillout

does anybody know the guests from previous appearences?

Surprise..an bad one..it's the first time ever I see kitty hidding from us..she it's with the guest girl in the room without cams for ages,sad to see this.

Mm..kitty just took an bottle with juice to the room without cam were the other girl it's..now start to making more sense why she it's acting kind and strange the last weeks,to bad,she it's an very atrative woman.

for some ... the glass is always half empty! was it hiding? for ages? and what if she had to talk the other girl in again, because of second thoughts of the cams? what if they went out again for a while? whatever rlc is, it's definitely not a stage with professional actors. this will not be the beginning of the "big hiding":blush:

an hour later smith and the male guest cannot be seen for a while, so what? the girls are in, so I don't care:biggrin:

I myself find it nice they entertain guests, helpful for their - yes - relationship:heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, guest2013 said:

for some ... the glass is always half empty! was it hiding? for ages? and what if she had to talk the other girl in again, because of second thoughts of the cams? what if they went out again for a while? whatever rlc is, it's definitely not a stage with professional actors. this will not be the beginning of the "big hiding":blush:

an hour later smith and the male guest cannot be seen for a while, so what? the girls are in, so I don't care:biggrin:

I myself find it nice they entertain guests, helpful for their - yes - relationship:heart:

They weren't out..the girls were a lot time in the room,and kitty later took an bottle of juice,not to mention how strange the girl guest got out the room::),kitty it's my favorite girl in Rlc but i can see things.

but the boys were out indeed in the morning, came back with a full bottle of coke and nobody cares. I see it relaxed ::)

we, the audience get much of them and they are under some pressure I think, to have to score at rlc statistics (some extra money for many user-clicks or so?).

as it is called "real life" cam (what it cannot be in the full meaning, of course!) they should be left with the freedom to do what they want, not being puppets, controlled by the audiences wishes.

btw, it must be important for rlc having many different personalities in the various apartments to cater different segments of viewers. if the patterns beccame too similar, it would be the end of the project imho.

I watched some of their little private party last night, and they all were having a BLAST!  Again, there is NOTHING wrong with this couple!

The ONLY thing that has changed as I've watched this couple over time is that Kitty is more self-confident since she got Frankenboobs.  Not crazy about the bolt-ons, but you can tell she is more self-confident about her sexuality now, especially when she flaunts herself in front of Smith!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jetlag said:

I watched some of their little private party last night, and they all were having a BLAST!  Again, there is NOTHING wrong with this couple!

I missed it :sad:

the blasts were amongst each couple I suppose. the replay-thumbs still lag behind.

4 hours ago, guest2013 said:

I missed it :sad:

the blasts were amongst each couple I suppose. the replay-thumbs still lag behind.

"Having a blast" in the USA means the same as "having fun," like you would at an intimate private party with a few friends.  I wasn't trying to imply sex.  Sorry for the confusion.

5 hours ago, jetlag said:

The ONLY thing that has changed as I've watched this couple over time is that Kitty is more self-confident since she got Frankenboobs.  Not crazy about the bolt-ons, but you can tell she is more self-confident about her sexuality now, especially when she flaunts herself in front of Smith!

Well I always watched them a lot and think something changed,first time I seen kitty with another dude,then leaving with him and only returning morning,and smith in house alone,to after both go to room without cam and seconds later after an buffed sound she gets out the room with an broken tooth.