Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

turned rlc on at 12:55.

some action had already been going on at the kitchen sink, she bowed over it, he penetrating her from behind.
this was not just for the cams. she enjoyed it, he ejected his cum on her back, she remained at the sink, motionless.
and after a minute, he came with a towel and cleaned her, they kissed.
looking at her profile from the side, the nipples could be seen erected.
and after that she began cooking, swinging and swaying to the music.
was feeding the rat.
seems to be a smooth, good day for them...
made some screenshots, but mow see they cannot be uploaded :-(

every time same routine. they fuck (for a while.. nothing long) he cums he goes for paper or towel while she is waiting usualy with a "what happened now" expression and then they continue like nothing happened.

as for her nipples they are all the time same since the boob-job.

There is NOTHING wrong with this couple!  They are YOUNG, and have sex ALL the time!  Kitty is usually naked, and makes herself available to Smith 99% of the time.  We should all be so lucky!  Arguments they have are QUICKLY forgotten, and they continue to be playful with each other, and screw like bunnies!  They are driven by hormones, and every morning, it starts right back up again.  They're young, and having fun together.  Don't over think it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, guest2013 said:

I cannot share the constant critizism of that dude.
measured on the time they spend together, on the time of intimate contact of their bodies -skin to skin - they  are top.
most women can dream of anything close to this.

also, whenever she wants to engage in sexual activity, he (99%)responds. mostly 3 to 5 times a day.

and before and afterwards she sometimes looks very happy. sitting together for tv or checking their phones also mostly gives a relaxed impression to me.
her masturbating is only natural, isn't it what 90% do at least every second day, no matter they have sex with their women?

how they share the rest of the activities of the day (cooking, cleaning, getting supplies) also fits into the picture of an acceptable, above average  working relationship to me.

and the quarrels?
can there be any relationship without them?

Well you must be watching other things,some days ago I even see kitty making an sad gesture after the fast sex for the first time,it's hard to believe any woman can get full satisfied with 5min sex moments,he plays,make few preliminary with her,doesn't put her in mood,doesn't go down on her for good time,doesn't try to last at all,just wants to be satisfied.And that's reflected more an more in kitty.

• Like 1

Just..amazing.Another great moment of kitty,probarby the hottest bate I seen from her,only wish she used an dildo also.Only seen one video of her using it and was fantastic(but very short moment),5 stars girl.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well you must be watching other things ... 5min sex moments,he plays,make few preliminary with her,doesn't put her in mood,doesn't go down on her for good time,doesn't try to last at all,just wants to be satisfied.And that's reflected more an more in kitty.

everyone could watch between 9:00pm and 9:13pm quite different a scene than described in the quote. hugging, caressing, kissing and everything else...