Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, kase said:

kitty already has Bate one time but she had to wait until smith had slept in the living room 

Sometimes feel like smith don't complement her very nice sexually,he lasts very few time most of the times,if the dude archives to make it last 5min it's already a lot of time...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Sometimes feel like smith don't complement her very nice sexually,he lasts very few time most of the times,if the dude archives to make it last 5min it's already a lot of time...

He's the worst "lover" on here. Not only does he have a fast trigger, he never gives her an orgasm. That's why she's always masturbating.  It's partially her fault to let him get away with it, but he's pretty selfish

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He's the worst "lover" on here. Not only does he have a fast trigger, he never gives her an orgasm. That's why she's always masturbating.  It's partially her fault to let him get away with it, but he's pretty selfish

I love her masturbations,but agree with you ashley,first time i really notice kitty showing that..not very pleased..to cams was think westerday or day prior,they had the usual sex,maybe 5min or less and when he gone cleaning himself in wc she totaly made an gesture of unpleasant,any man(and woman)should first make some preliminaries,get the woman Totaly in the mood and then both enjoy the moment,a lot of times doesn't feel kitty is feeling that:(.To bad she it's an stunning and sexy girl.But still believe smith with some effort can get better in some regards,but other handy..seen them for so many time and no big improvements.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I love her masturbations,but agree with you ashley,first time i really notice kitty showing that..not very pleased..to cams was think westerday or day prior,they had the usual sex,maybe 5min or less and when he gone cleaning himself in wc she totaly made an gesture of unpleasant,any man(and woman)should first make some preliminaries,get the woman Totaly in the mood and then both enjoy the moment,a lot of times doesn't feel kitty is feeling that:(.To bad she it's an stunning and sexy girl.But still believe smith with some effort can get better in some regards,but other handy..seen them for so many time and no big improvements.

He's selfish, only worried about his fun

• Like 1

Say what you want about Smith, but he is one VERY lucky dude, since his hot girlfriend is naked, and "available" to him to do what he wants with 99% of the time!  I had a girlfriend exactly like her in college, so I get it.  She's a girl who rarely says "no."  She can be moody, and a bit difficult to deal with at times, but the payoff is worth it!