Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Well, it was 4 minutes of more like it should be, but the argument is still very valid, it has taken FAR TOO LONG to addapt, and they are still not nearly comfortable with the cams! Glasha looked into all the 3 cams after the sex, and she looked mortifyed, like: "What the hell have I done!".... So round 2 was back under covers again.

shit how long did it take K and K to do anything on cam,i just think the whole roomates thing sucks ,edited I didn't mean k and k doing things together

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

shit how long did it take K and K to do anything on cam,i just think the whole roomates thing sucks ,edited I didn't mean k and k doing things together

KKK are not exactly the golden standard either, not the perfect example for other apartments to stretch after. I just think the roommate concept has a huge unused potential.

On 15.1.2018 at 4:17 PM, ed2 said:

You might be right, KK still don't bate in the open thoogh, but you could be right that they will likely open up abit with nudity or sex with more time. It is just taking very long time. I don't think our unpatience and complaining are unreasonable. Roommates shouldn't be drasticly different from couple apartments, they are both long-term recidents, yet I haven't seen couples take very long to addapt at all... What is highly unlikely, is that RLC is going to shut anything down, when they haven't even done to Maya&Stephan yet. So we will have to take it for what it is, maybe hope to get surprised, and as you say, they have had some exciting sides. They've had many parties and guests. It is far from the worst apartment on RLC-scale, but I just think the roommate concept has a huge unused potential. It is in my opinion impossible to force them to change, the only thing is to ask if they are the right people to live in this "project", are they really comfortable with (and even enjoy) the fact that they are being watched. This is things RLC should work on to find out in the recrutement-process.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

KKK are not exactly the golden standard either, not the perfect example for other apartments to stretch after. I just think the roommate concept has a huge unused potential.

but with the roommate thing you only have one of the two people having sex agreeing to the on cam life unlike the couple apts 

The reason why I -want- to like roommate apartments well above couple apartments is personally I like watching the dynamics and interactions of new people meeting for the first time and possibly hooking up. I just find that way more interesting than watching a couple living together and occasionally having sex. There's nothing really new to see between them after you've seen them fuck for about 2 weeks. Sex is almost always guaranteed with a couple that live together and they almost never do anything new. Basically for me, a watching a couple gets old really quick.

I like singles because I like watching them meet new people. I like watching two people who are attracted to each other fool around for the first time, or even when a guy or girl wants someone else and has to work their way into their pants, ie Angie and the 1st guy she had sex with. Or when there's a party and two people have some awkward drunken hook up. The concept of singles/roommates is great, but it can really only be taken advantage of when you have really sociable and confident people. This is why this apartment is falling flat. This apartment has been around for months already and the girls still aren't even 100% comfortable with the cams. KKK apartment has been around for almost 2 years and you can almost count the amount of sexual encounters on two hands. I don't think any of these girls should have ever been given apartments in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but with the roommate thing you only have one of the two people having sex agreeing to the on cam life unlike the couple apts 

Yes, that is true, so fully uncovered will be more difficult, not impossible, but more difficult. However, some masturbation shouldn't be effected by that, or in AGS's case, just general nakedness.

But like I said from the start, we get plenty of good sex from the couples, from a girls' house I'd really like to see more masturbation. Maybe the true problem with the roommate concept is partially the same I speak of in Barca, RLC usually just recrute the party-girls, but I always prefered the solo-girls, those who kept more to themself, did their own things.

5 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

Or maybe it's time for you to move on?

Angie no doubt will, though I personally dread the day she does.

my moving on won't help her so I'm not sure what your point is? she looks so sad most of the time but EXTREMELY sad whenever she is naked.   I find her hard to watch because it is so depressing :cry:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hampelo said:

my moving on won't help her so I'm not sure what your point is? she looks so sad most of the time but EXTREMELY sad whenever she is naked.   I find her hard to watch because it is so depressing :cry:

You have an agenda for her life, did it occur to you she might have a different agenda?