Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

OK, I have question for those of you who follow this apartment ?

Why in the hell did "Awful Angie Do Nothing" but screw with men's heads get the big bedroom ?

This girl is RLC abuser, and she never does anything on camera, so lets reward her with the big bedroom and best camera angles.

Makes you wonder what these RLC guys are smoking doesn't it ?

The two new girls are far more sexual in their pinky finger's than this want to be something will ever be.

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OK, I have question for those of you who follow this apartment ?

Why in the hell did "Awful Angie Do Nothing" but screw with men's heads get the big bedroom ?

This girl is RLC abuser, and she never does anything on camera, so lets reward her with the big bedroom and best camera angles.

Makes you wonder what these RLC guys are smoking doesn't it ?

The two new girls are far more sexual in their pinky finger's than this want to be something will ever be.

That's not very nice 😏

Well..parties are doomed.If the two ex residents gona be present like tonight it's garantie of nothing...just plain boredomed.As I said Angie staying it's sabotaging the place,the new girls have some potential but Angie and her two boredom friends destroy any possibility of fun.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

That's not very nice 😏

But very true,Rlc almost made it good..almost(Regard this house),send two out and mantain the worst one(cold ladie Angie)now it's obvious that she will not let things to be diferent for better,mainly because of her and the other two still coming to the house.To bad because the new girls seem better than the three before,but look at the "partie"..it's the usual crap.

58 minutes ago, happyone said:

That's not very nice 😏

No, it was not very nice, but unfortunately it wasn't very untrue either.

We have a saying in norwegian: "it is never too late to turn". Let us hope Angie getting a new room will also mean that she will finally get comfortable and come alive!!! (Though one might need to be abit religious to believe it)

Hep..same crap parties..in dark,crap singing,playing cards in dark..looks more an funeral than any other thing.If the other two ex residents gona be still present things won't change an bit.Worst and most depressing "parties" i seen in Rlc.

• Like 1