Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Problem is though,I think Katya's sister is only 16. 

I find that really hard to believe that her older sister would lead her into a project like this if she was underage, Social Media is made up of make believe, and it amazes how many believe it word for word, and live and die by the posts they read there LOL

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I find that really hard to believe that her older sister would lead her into a project like this if she was underage, Social Media is made up of make believe, and it amazes how many believe it word for word, and live and die by the posts they read there LOL

Believe whatever you need to believe.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Believe whatever you need to believe.

I'm 16, at least that is what it says on my Social Media, I think there way to many people, totally obsessed with these girls that they spend hours and hours searching social media for posts of these girls who would sell you a bridge to Hawaii, or a one way ticket to Siberia, and you be one of those first in line to buy stock or a ticket.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I'm 16, at least that is what it says on my Social Media, I think there way to many people, totally obsessed with these girls that they spend hours and hours searching social media for posts of these girls who would sell you a bridge to Hawaii, or a one way ticket to Siberia, and you be one of those first in line to buy stock or a ticket.

:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And I believe you when you say you are sixteen.You sound like it.:biggrin:

Well thanks. I feel like it too. I sure as hell don't live my life around the fantasy of Russian girls on a computer screen, and what they want you to believe in their fake or promotional social media pages that are public, because the real ones would be private. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well thanks. I feel like it too. I sure as hell don't live my life around the fantasy of Russian girls on a computer screen, and what they want you to believe in their fake or promotional social media pages that are public, because the real ones would be private. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: