Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

5 hours ago, martyen said:

hello to all, hello RIDGERUNNER I'm not used to intervene on this thread but today your post surprised me, and I have some questions of what apartment do you speak? , 95% where does this number come from? you speak over a period of two years no other apartments are in this configuration except R2 (Angie, Glasha, Sonya) if I compare these two apartments on a given time + the contribution of guys R2 is largely ahead. same for sex the three girls sucked a guy, none with 3K. Always with R2 two girls out of 3 fucked without blankets. But as I am objective I preferred the fuck with Kamila and especially the second guy I do not remember his name the only one who made wet and cum until orgasm Kamila..:heart:.... my post is not an attack on you and we all have our favorites. me it's Kamila I'm talking about R2 & 3K only, my favorite girl on any RLC is Karol...:heart:...:heart:

But how many of those girls have had multiple bfs?In most of the apartments the girls have one bf.

il y a 11 minutes, Ridgerunner a dit :

Mais combien de ces filles ont eu plusieurs BFS? Dans la plupart des appartements les filles ont un bf.

the girls all had different guys with more or less success Glasha had more action. But as I said I prefer Kamila despite his lack of experience

On 15.3.2018 at 6:12 PM, Beldonn1 said:

My guess is Cancun  Mexico, for Spring Break. They talked a lot of Mexico these days... Kaley just said to Katia, they will stop in Paris and Boston.

Wrong city and wrong Country so far
Perhaps the time to realize that Russian is more difficult to understand than you think :dodgy:

• Like 1