Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

19 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just as in Barcelona where there was a photo of Kristy giving a condom to Kami as Kami was preparing to leave the apartment for a night of partying in Barcelona.

Were they in b1 or b2 ?

Don't know who the girl is that's stayed ng in Kristy's room but pretty sure she blew the elderly guy in the small restroom that only has one camera. They both undressed in there and he was very ready for sex. They were off camera in that room but occasionally you could see the guy's arm making a familiar motion if you know what I mean. Then she comes out and heads for the regular bathroom to wash off what was on the side of her face. Then he washes up, and as he was leaving, definitely hands her something at the door. Money perhaps? Don't know but hope she sticks around a while!

1 hour ago, Explorer said:

Don't know who the girl is that's stayed ng in Kristy's room but pretty sure she blew the elderly guy in the small restroom that only has one camera. They both undressed in there and he was very ready for sex. They were off camera in that room but occasionally you could see the guy's arm making a familiar motion if you know what I mean. Then she comes out and heads for the regular bathroom to wash off what was on the side of her face. Then he washes up, and as he was leaving, definitely hands her something at the door. Money perhaps? Don't know but hope she sticks around a while!

They definitely had sex, you could hear it from the hall camera.  And at 13:17 she went into the bathroom to wash the cum off her face :)

I know some people here won't like this, but that sure seemed like more of a "client/customer" than a bf.

7 hours ago, tripod2 said:

De definitivt hadde sex, du kan høre det fra salen kameraet. Og på 13:17 gikk hun inn på badet for å vaske cum av ansiktet hennes :)

Jeg kjenner noen folk her ikke vil like dette, men det sikkert virket som mer av en "klient / kunde" enn en bf.

suger daddy?

• Like 1

I see the little cutie pie is back to visit her big sister, as far as I am concerned these two can take up residence in the RED ROOM and Kami can find another place to live. It certainly would be a huge improvement as much as she is gone these days.

• Like 2