Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

14 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ok Freeloader, if you are going to use Kristy's room, you must live up to the standard that has been set. If you can't do that, then go back to the couch where you belong.

I agree,,,there is a Minimum payment of at least one or two bates per day :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

We need the Old kamila back that used to always play with her pussy while on her phone,,,she acts like she is scared to touch that thing.

Damn she went under the tent.:confused:

You scared into building her tent, she is the professional builder of tents on RLC, her orgasm's are purely facial, and she doesn't even like a dick in her face LMAO.

Just now, Thestarider said:

You scared into building her tent, she is the professional builder of tents on RLC, her orgasm's are purely facial, and she doesn't even like a dick in her face LMAO.

I need to have a word with Kamila:biggrin:

731_1000.gif

• Like 1

Does anyone know who send the lovely white roses to the girls apartment about 1.00pm today?  Kaley was in bed, received a phone call and then collected the flowers from someone at the door.  She did have to put some clother on before she answered the door.  She then put the flowers in a vase in the kitchen.  I just had the feeling they were not for her???

4 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Does anyone know who send the lovely white roses to the girls apartment about 1.00pm today?  Kaley was in bed, received a phone call and then collected the flowers from someone at the door.  She did have to put some clother on before she answered the door.  She then put the flowers in a vase in the kitchen.  I just had the feeling they were not for her???

Sent you PM.

Lock the fridge, the freeloader do absolutely nothing but be lazy is back again :cool: All of Kamilla's friends must be as lazy as she is. Eat, Sleep, and Lay Around on the Couch and then Bathe when needed. What a life, must be boring as hell.

• Like 1