Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

Just now, golfer06 said:

i haven't mentioned it lately as i haven't been on the rlc forum lately but your vids are greatly appreciated. someone in the past (i won't mention names so that no arguments will start hopefully) made d/l ing a pain in the ass. then they became insulting about it. you, on the other hand, do a great job. thanks!

excellent !!  when you doesn't referring to any names .. i know to whom you referring because i were there in that time .and no need to thanks Mate . you're' welcome..😉

• Like 4

On 9/27/2018 at 2:52 PM, Unknown6497 said:

Will it be though, or should we leave you a seat at the table for when you come back in another couple of months?

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.b70cb5a97ae58ae753f4dff6c6e8e5e5.jpg

Funny! The only time, anyone will find me here is to voice my opinion on some dissatisfied troll or member. I don't pretend to know everything; I only speak on matters I know I'll win. The love of conflict is most evident when opposing forces join sides to defeat the peacemaker. Get what you can with words, because words are free, but the words of an armed man ring that much sweeter. If you don't agree with me, I have two words for you: move on...Peace Joey 

I usually give a member two weeks after announcing their departure. I did this once myself:

"Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave!"
  • Like 2

On 9/27/2018 at 5:45 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I usually give a member two weeks after announcing their departure. I did this once myself:

"Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave!"

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.25e427598f80e810a697961db549e1da.jpg

I did mention last Video, and I don't make it a habit to come to this thread, except for what  I have already stated above... I love the poem, and I wish it were your own - But does words, mean nothing to me. You don't feel the need to guess thoughts second or measure words. Love comes in wholes, not halves, not thirds. We may not have been best friends, But that is a title for the kind of friendship; we did share mostly active than it is idle. You're a grateful man to feel this way, and I wish you all the luck, I have out welcome my stay. Joey

• Like 1