Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

I feel great, I had sex last night. Hi, I looked in because, well, you know. "No one compares to you." The dark night of the soul took me on a journey, one I had created by my stupidity and utter ignorance. I couldn't yet see the true cause for my sin for the light was dim. There was still a long way to go to the center. And it wasn't easy. My friends couldn't understand how important it was for me to work through the tension. My body, soul and mind, torn asunder by the pressure I was under. There was no rest, no relief. A labor of love was my reason. At all costs, I had to undo these awful unruly knots, to undo the damage done, to return to the original splendor. I had created this unforgiving state where I now found myself. Not being aware of the difficulty I had gotten myself into. It felt like treason. Patience was the prerequisite to the success of this operation. Layer by unending layers it became more comfortable. Loosening out the knots with gentle care, a prayer, a desire to be; amidst all this work and frustration. To bring to an end this living nightmare of hell, suffering, and endurance. I knew it was hard for others to understand. Nothing could take me away from all these strands. To get back to where all the trouble started. Somehow a gentle peace entered, a stirring of gratitude, love, and acceptance.  A Surrendering...Joey27.gif.853d3c8f4534eb6689d91c372fccdf97.gif

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.896e6b18413c7c3a962ea0e111711169.jpg

Hello Sexy! I don't think you will ever envisage how you've touched my life and made me who I am. I don't think you could ever know, just how truly special you are to all of us, that even on the darkest nights you are our brightest Star. You've allowed us to experience something hard to find, The unconditional love that exists In your body, soul, and mind. I don't think you could ever feel all the love we all have to give, and I'm sure you'll never realize you've been "my" will to live. You are a fantastic person! I love the tee-shirt, reminds me of home...Joey 

LES MISéRABLES  - Would you realize what Revolution is, call it Progress; and would you realize what Progress is, call it Tomorrow.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F3USmWX-Urwm-jU8bz5ofBXfAogEBnDx/view?usp=sharing

• Like 5

Yes, Howard, thank you indeed. Leora´s blowjobs are fantastic, the best on RLC, but quite rare, that is why I like them more than her almost-everyday-bating. As a voyeur, I would of course like to see some sperm in the final, but Leora is so experienced in swallowing that she never leaves a drop on her lips.

• Like 2