Leora & Paul - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still OUR Queen! MY QUEEN, everyones wish. Whenever YOU wants to be. Whenever SHE decides to. Missed you pantyless for a couple of days my Queen. You know you can play us. I adore your eyes looking at us. Just hope, youre satisfied with our humbled eyes looking at your greatness at least a bit, as well. We're here just for you. Happy of every moment you dedicate to us... Actually - you watching us - and enjoying yourself, enjoying yourself playing us, watching us, beeing pantyless and having us like puppets, marionettes, - playing with Eva. We're all dogs when our Queen is playing - doggy!  😉

Zillion kisses, my Queen!  🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gogism said:

Still OUR Queen! MY QUEEN, everyones wish. Whenever YOU wants to be. Whenever SHE decides to. Missed you pantyless for a couple of days my Queen. You know you can play us. I adore your eyes looking at us. Just hope, youre satisfied with our humbled eyes looking at your greatness at least a bit, as well. We're here just for you. Happy of every moment you dedicate to us... Actually - you watching us - and enjoying yourself, enjoying yourself playing us, watching us, beeing pantyless and having us like puppets, marionettes, - playing with Eva. We're all dogs when our Queen is playing - doggy!  😉

Zillion kisses, my Queen!  🙂

There is an idea that says: The lover is always the one who writes the sweet words .. like if he  It is picking flowers .. Or making up from  words  some of  perfume .. nice words  you man..👍

• Like 1