Leora & Paul - Pictures (2018)

1 hour ago, bernt said:

elle devrait se lancer dans les films érotiques,je ne vois pas ce qu elle pourrait faire d autres ...et c est  curieux, tous les autres apparts ont au moins reçu une fois des invités, sauf eux ;jamais d amis sauf sa copine!

ni aucun parents !!!

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/5/2018 at 1:43 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Just give it time i'm sure there will be something... Leora likes to ShowOff for the camera's    sexy gif GIF

Do you, sniper, like to share (sessions which are not visible to non members) as leora does? I mean, I am a bit worried... Or  - you just need some time... 😉

14 hours ago, gogism said:

Do you, sniper, like to share (sessions which are not visible to non members) as leora does? I mean, I am a bit worried... Or  - you just need some time... 😉

if you are asking do i record and post video's...the answer is No. i was blocked sometime ago for posting a NON NUDE photo and i never ever wanted to rejoin rlc again.so no need to worry as i have all the time in the world.

I am not a paying customer to Any of the other Voyeur Site's either.In fact i very seldom look at Any of them.i only see what is posted on cam caps.