Stella & Stephan Part #1

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but we really hit a record here.
On page 12 in XGDLS we already had life on Mars. Here neither Vulncan or Romulans

1011.jpg

They have Dom 2 on the TV. Dom 2 is a Big Brother type reality show which launched in Russia in 2004 and has no end date. They are currently on day 4,989. (Sorry I found the TV more interesting than the participants).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

They have Dom 2 on the TV. Dom 2 is a Big Brother type reality show which launched in Russia in 2004 and has no end date. They are currently on day 4,989. (Sorry I found the TV more interesting than the participants).

But inside a house??? and that's transmiting on tv??? What's the purpose? just be there ?? 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

And as usual Leo the ghost was not seen anywhere..the tall blond must had just arrived that night..she Basicaly only were on cams at night,end of it when she arrived to sleep.iuksss.

Yes, Leo was only visible, I think, two days later. But on the first day and in the first moments we saw its members. Not doing anything, but we did.
And before we get to page 12 of the forum.
Here we reach page 14 and turn to 15.
And still climbing

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, stanley said:

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But inside a house??? and that's transmiting on tv??? What's the purpose? just be there ?? 

Yes, I was curious now, too. As a Big Brother from 2004, active to this day?

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, Leo was only visible, I think, two days later. But on the first day and in the first moments we saw its members. Not doing anything, but we did.
And before we get to page 12 of the forum.
Here we reach page 14 and turn to 15.
And still climbing

VH community Always breaking records hehe,but this one think most agree would be a lot better not be broken and we had th couple in.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The contestants started off having to build a house, then lived there whilst competing to win it. It's broadcast at 11pm on Russian TV every day of the year. It's not an actual Big Brother show, I just meant it was a live non-scripted contestant living together style show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom-2

http://dom2.ru/

Ironic that VHTV Twitter excitedly announced the launch of this empty apartment but has so far failed to mention anything about Lily and Noah moving into realm 8 - and that's the apartment where all the action is.

20 minutes ago, stanley said:

Ironic that VHTV Twitter excitedly announced the launch of this empty apartment but has so far failed to mention anything about Lily and Noah moving into realm 8 - and that's the apartment where all the action is.

Lily and Noah? Where ?
And yes, I came by the stimulating VH announcement.
I was already expecting it when I saw the name on the line still off line in the morning.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Lily and Noah? Where ?
And yes, I came by the stimulating VH announcement.
I was already expecting it when I saw the name on the line still off line in the morning.

Ok i see now
But, but, but,?, K & P?