Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And for those who still question if they have normal life, outside the cams works, here we go in answers. Again .
::)

yes that is one of the problem with cam girls, they dont do much out side their cam show time, the others do their best for vh cams that is their main job, granted i haven't watched this guys much but every time i looked she is fully closed and talking or on the phone  that what the camarads girls do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, this is what I'm interested to see. Will the camming slow down as the VH money rolls in or will with camming continue and come at the expense of their true sex life? I would expect to see a lot of girl/girl camming and they will save the girl/boy sex for VH. Just my prediction.

So, does anyone know if they normally did boy/girl cam shows? What was the general mix of activities?

From the shows that i watched and saw thumbnails from others... was only stella + stephan and stella + chris

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sat11 said:

yes that is one of the problem with cam girls, they dont do much out side their cam show time, the others do their best for vh cams that is their main job, granted i haven't watched this guys much but every time i looked she is fully closed and talking or on the phone  that what the camarads girls do.

They have quite a regular couple life outside the moment they are on CH (massage, fingering, blowjob, sex, cuddling). And also their couple video on CH they did here was a normal sex situation, not forced to cams like happens with stella+chris

Just now, Rhdem said:

so no 3some, 4some, orgies, etc... here :sad:

I was talking only about cam shows... In their personal life i don't know. Here don't know what could happen 
And not knowing if it's true or not, they say that Chris is Stephan sister, so it will be akward if a 3some happen between them :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

sorry who is chris ?

The other girl that do cam shows with Stella.. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The other guy there. The one on the couch.

Nop... It's the girl from the shows with stella, Chris is the name that Stella and Stephan give to her ... Couple of guests don't have name yet

• Like 2