Stella & Stephan Part #1

I think all those people knows each other very well for quite sometimes.  It looks like that most of them have been in a relationship for a while.  Therefore no needs to seduce the spouse during a party.  They were there only to play games and have drinks together.  Not sure if they even know that Sella and Stephan are camming.  
For most of them, it was their first time under the cameras.  Are we expecting that guests in an apartment will strip naked within 5 minutes and all the women will be fucked by all the guys in the room?   If it is the case, I think we are expecting too much.  As long as  Stella and Stephan are having sex to make our money's worth, it will be fine.   As mentioned before, not all tenants are sex animals (like Alan and Henry) and will fuck every single woman that will enter the apartment.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I think all those people knows each other very well for quite sometimes.  It looks like that most of them have been in a relationship for a while.  Therefore no needs to seduce the spouse during a party.  They were there only to play games and have drinks together.  Not sure if they even know that Sella and Stephan are camming.  
For most of them, it was their first time under the cameras.  Are we expecting that guests in an apartment will strip naked within 5 minutes and all the women will be fucked by all the guys in the room?   If it is the case, I think we are expecting too much.  As long as  Stella and Stephan are having sex to make our money's worth, it will be fine.   As mentioned before, not all tenants are sex animals (like Alan and Henry) and will fuck every single woman that will enter the apartment.

I believe that i least the couple that are sleeping here for the second day must know.. And the others depend, Stella and Stephan didn't seem to have any problem to introduce them to VH or CC (if they still didn't know the sites) so now if they didn't know it for sure now they do 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Most of the guys put their shirts back on. Ok, fuck this place until something happens. Enjoy the boring ass party guys!  The girls here make zero attempt to be sexy or enticing for any of these guys or boyfriends or what ever they are! These girls act like the guys are gay and they don't have to do anything to sway them! Sorry, I'm not impressed!  :heart:

I ask again what "party" you are talking about :angel: