Stella & Stephan Part #1

40 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Well they have too be cheerful cause if they are miserable they wouldn't get much money lol cam girls should stay in cam sites and voyeur girls stay in voyeur site they shouldn't swap it don't work for me it's just my opinion 

Yes too much camming is not good. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Well they have too be cheerful cause if they are miserable they wouldn't get much money lol cam girls should stay in cam sites and voyeur girls stay in voyeur site they shouldn't swap it don't work for me it's just my opinion 

Totaly agree with you.

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

do you really believe everything on camgirl pages? it's just to make more money because it's more interesting to say that she's his sister that another girl doing the same job :biggrin:

Believing would be if her name were really Stella. Like I said this makes it a very special family.

But let's admit that she really bears a resemblance to Stephan. It would not be strange if it were.
:biggrin::cool:

It's the world of camgirls, waiting a lot of hours for the tokens to fall

I had a time when I liked watching sites like chaturbate, but now I find it really boring to die because nothing is natural in all that can make these women or couples to earn money

We are two then. I am simply horrified by the amount of tokens we see being thrown there. And practically, nothing.

I wonder if we really are in a world recession. Or where these tokens really come from.
:sad:

For registration, I still follow CB and I have a good number of followeds, but tokens? Only if deserve, and much.
As for the show, for my part nothing to complain about. Not yesterday or today.
:cool:

I would not say that you can see them for free, because if you do not have pigeons swinging tokens, I can tell you that you would see nothing :biggrin:

and usually on chaturbate, all the big action happens in a private session where you have this time paid your entrance fee

And of several different angles and with the best transmission, heheheheh.
:biggrin:

3 hours ago, suckier44 said:

For me I don't like cam girls coming on vhtv I know it's all part of the project but for me I prefer the couples and women to be swingers and normal  and amateur ish and not professional cam girls that really spoils the whole experience of vhtv this is just my preference 

If this continues just in front of the "cams work," I'll agree with you, but I have a strong feeling that it will not just be so.
Let's wait then.
:cool:

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just watched a little of it in archives. I must admit girls are cute. Especially Chris is a real hottie.:heart: Now I hope she comes over for some non webcamming action too. As she is Stephans sister like bear said she should bring some guy(s) :biggrin:

And still the mystery of the Home Offfice remains :angel:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

patience young padwan, patience
::)

Not fancy cam girls/boys but have no problem admitting that at least for me this house it's the most interisting of the two new ones,neither one it's specialy appealing but in this one at least we have the mistery..why do they have such an large,good house and as curious as that...what the hell its the utility,use of the home office..still..would prefer any time an new house from George with two,three new residents from him(well Marina doesn't need to be new hehe).

3 hours ago, nack said:

Who is chris and why do always want to name the guests. They are not permanent. Guest x,y,z bla bla bla is fine for me. 

It has already been answered, but I will reinforce it. Stella, Stephan and Chris are their "real" names in chat. This time VH maintained his loyalty.
I do not know if the same applies to Viki and Katie (who, because they are from the same management), may even come to "fraternize" later on. In spite of different regions.