Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hopefully being out for gettin people for epic gang bang :biggrin:

Anna still has the merit of DP and blow job GangBang.

Nina and Serana reached the post of DP bi.
Misty, now that she got 2 in 1 (that was not of the project), but Nyusha already had taken that of her before.

So the gang bang wave is still available (and unpublished). Who knows ? hehehehehehe,

Although we had 5 assets on a bed in Betty & Rick. Does this count?:cool:

30 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It has already been answered, but I will reinforce it. Stella, Stephan and Chris are their "real" names in chat. This time VH maintained his loyalty.
I do not know if the same applies to Viki and Katie (who, because they are from the same management), may even come to "fraternize" later on. In spite of different regions.

At least from her twitter Viki is also Viki "outside", Kate i don't know but i guess also

Well till when i saw.. they was on the first page of CB with more then 1100 viewers at the time.. And for sure doing the show on a sunday at this time, these "family" knows what are the best schedules for it... 

But seeing one it's seeing all!!! My hopes goes for see Chris (and other that are not included in the cam show, in all videos i found i think it was only her and Stella or Stephan and Stella) with friend there

Just now, thedbear said:

Right now, I'm holding my breath for the hot party we're having in Tim & Zoi.
Curious how many firefighters will be needed there, or a simple little bucket of water will handle the mission.
:biggrin:

We all have big big hopes about that party:biggrin:.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We all have big big hopes about that party:biggrin:.

Being deeply sincere. I really hope that this will be their redemption. It's not that hard .

After all, I, or rather, both of us (you, too) believe in them at the beginning of the project. You have no more room to make a mistake.
:cool:

• Upvote 1