Stella & Stephan Part #1

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yawn another cam show... Just teasing bs...

Maybe they will stop will cam shows and just bring family a lot,the dad,mom,sister etc and just start to only have sex about one time a week,wouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

VH is turning into another camarads....... unbelievable

2 houses in 20... and Viki&Kate not even close are regular like Stephan&Stella... (in 1 month had 2 shows)

P.S. it's not what i search in VH but don't see any big drama in that when we are talking about 5% of the houses

59 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are clearly overexaggerating it. That place is nothing else than a web-camming studio... :dodgy:

Technically, Brazilians also had webcam show. And Alex's ass was on fire when he looked their statistics. I recall almost all epic orgies from Alex and Anna - were in period with the Brazilians online.

49 minutes ago, Badbull said:

No point subscribing for this when you can watch it for free at chaturbate  

They are 3-4 hours in the webcam. Another 8-10h sleep. More than 10 hours they have for VH. Now - I'm sure they have excellent statistics. But this is because they are new. What happens in two weeks? Will they be reconfigure? Enter the specifics of this project. To spy interesting ideas from others participants? Only time will judge. Only 5 apartments from 20+ - lived here more than six months.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i acquire the VHTV rights :biggrin: from some unknown camsite :DScreenshot (2065)_.png  0   1.16 MB Screenshot (2066)_.png  0   1.43 MB Screenshot (2067)_.png  0   1.35 MB Screenshot (2068)_.png  0   1.4 MB

What the hell its happening to VH..just watch in time archive and cam show going on for three straight hours and no signal to end,I seen in an page of the couple the dates of shows and was a lot days of week and for hours if not mistaken.

• Like 3

Honestly this is what it's looks like,pimp it's in livingroom in an robe cordinating the stuff,is girls are working in work place(this case it's home office),wonde if girls will do an break for eat and relax before returning again to work.For cam girls there are aproprieted sites for that,VH should be a lot diferent,and was been till recently.

• Like 1