Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they have to get used to it I guess. I still think they can make much more money with crazy parties than with camming...

yes of course but i want they be happy ... and doing more ! :biggrin: i done it for them 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

yes of course but i want they be happy ... and doing more ! :biggrin: i done it for them 

I do not wanna see them unhappy too. I am not against them. I liked what happened last night and I wish them to get their plumbing problem fixed soon

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they have to get used to it I guess. I still think they can make much more money with crazy parties than with camming...

It's a question.

If they have a top room on Chaturbate with 1,5-2k + visitors. Movement. They will earn more in Chaturbate.

There is still an added effect. When she is in Webcam - she makes money on webcam. She definitely has views on VH - as much or more than she does in ordinary housework, watching TV, etc. Time for crazy parties - night.

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

It's a question.

If they have a top room on Chaturbate with 1,5-2k + visitors. Movement. They will earn more in Chaturbate.

There is still an added effect. When she is in Webcam - she makes money on webcam. She definitely has views on VH - as much or more than she does in ordinary housework, watching TV, etc. Time for crazy parties - night.

That could work :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not wanna see them unhappy too. I am not against them. I liked what happened last night and I wish them to get their plumbing problem fixed soon

I guess that plumbing issue could also (beside sink problem) be the reason to that jacuzzi didn't have been used yet as a jacuzzi

4 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

yes they are on the first page of CB but tokens are important ... 100 tokens are ~10$ - 8€ ... next time i'll check the tokens they will get in 1 show

I checked on the other day - show at office with chris (don't know if there is a section to see the total amount) but on the chat windows appeared the top3 and was about 1200tk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I checked on the other day - show at office with chris (don't know if there is a section to see the total amount) but on the chat windows appeared the top3 and was about 1200tk

120$ in 1 day are good! 60 $ for each 1 (almost 5000 rubles in 1 day :D) idk if the site retains a part when they change tokens for money 

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

how do you playing Stephan?

Screenshot (2155).png

It seems this dream job is not just for Misty. But for Stefan too.

Girl earns money. Participates in cam-show with girlfriend. Guy can relax. Play in computer games (it is Dota2 or Diablo3?). Spend time with friends. This is the real dream job for Stephan!:angel:

• Like 2