Em, Nyusha

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't tell if they are excluding Sia or if Sia is being anti-social. I wish she would join them. They are all having a ton of fun.

Seems she is excluding herself... The others invited her join but she put her top back on and went to the kitchen...

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't tell if they are excluding Sia or if Sia is being anti-social. I wish she would join them. They are all having a ton of fun.

Seems to be "to much" to her... She put the top at same time Misty and Nyusha removed the panties 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another case to join Sid & Ems kindergarten ::)

If we look to them... misty and nyusha are complete different girls then sia and em... they really seems to be on another "league" but no problem.. 3 - 3 :biggrin: 

Edit: and the winner will be kevin

Well we all knew from the very beginning Misty and Nyu are on a completely different level and class than Sid and Em. But I was at least hoping that Misty and Nyu could ease them into the more adventurous nights and open them up a little. I don't think Em is scared to party but Sid for sure can't handle it and she has to go along with what Sid wants.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Well we all knew from the very beginning Misty and Nyu are on a completely different level and class than Sid and Em. But I was at least hoping that Misty and Nyu could ease them into the more adventurous nights and open them up a little. I don't think Em is scared to party but Sid for sure can't handle it and she has to go along with what Sid wants.

Agree ... Sia looks a little bit more open then Em but Em is locking more because of Sid.. i believe that if Sid isn't there both Sia and Em will be have a lot more fun and without so many "complex" with clothes

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sid reached Rapunzel level by now...

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

i don t know went lexy and pete come back ... they have someone know if anna and alex have finish to help lexy and pete find home