Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

maybe Isaac will sit this one out..These 3 were awesome together the other night..Isaac was kind of a stick in the mud. This would make a crazy 3 some..

Don't think so (but agree that could be hot)... yesterday isaac also arrived late.. it seems they are doing time and waiting for him

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Probably waiting.. Isaac is pretty liberal with her sex life but also has a watchful eye..not too sure it could happen without him..

I don't think he is too much liberal on sharing.. in three situations Ella had just oral and fingers contact with the couples guy.. And i don't compare that normal situations with the visits of isolated guests.. that's a total different situation

Just now, Sparkles said:

I don't think he is too much liberal on sharing.. in three situations Ella had just oral and fingers contact with the couples guy.. And i don't compare that normal situations with the visits of isolated guests.. that's a total different situation

I think you are right. Without Isaac we won't see action with Ella and the guy. Lara and Ella of course should be no problem :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think you are right. Without Isaac we won't see action with Ella and the guy. Lara and Ella of course should be no problem :biggrin:

Even that.. Hope that could happen of course because they are totally hot.. But except on the script situation they have for couples parties, and seeing that Ella and Lara are totally comfortable with each other, i don't think playing together alone is their beach.. At least remembering what happen on last visit

Just now, Sparkles said:

Even that.. Hope that could happen of course because they are totally hot.. But except on the script situation they have for couples parties, and seeing that Ella and Lara are totally comfortable with each other, i don't think playing together alone is their beach.. At least remembering what happen on last visit

I totally want to see this two go down and dirty on each other :biggrin:

I agree that there is a difference with the individual guys and other couples. Seems like he just wants to have sex next to another couple with a little crossover. I was amazed he let a few of the singles have intercourse. Always thought they might be paying customers..just appeared so.

Just now, Houlii said:

I agree that there is a difference with the individual guys and other couples. Seems like he just wants to have sex next to another couple with a little crossover. I was amazed he let a few of the singles have intercourse. Always thought they might be paying customers..just appeared so.

Really?? :biggrin: 

for me it was just business ... And for business are other rules