Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Just now, budda said:

Sorry for my English. I'm Italian.

You're english was good in it I was making a joke, sorry that place was making a joke.:biggrin:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Is Ella speaking russian?  I only tried a translator on Stella's apt..They are Ukrainian I think.  

Don't know where they are from, but they are at russia .. And i guess russian and ukranian must be very similar (sorry, hope it's not an offense to locals :biggrin:)

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know where they are from, but they are at russia .. And i guess russian and ukranian must be very similar (sorry, hope it's not an offense to locals :biggrin:)

lol  Not to me I'm US.. the Translator treats them like 2 different languages though..Maybe Groovy could weigh in on this..Thanks

Just now, Houlii said:

lol  Not to me I'm US.. the Translator treats them like 2 different languages though..Maybe Groovy could weigh in on this..Thanks

In your case i think could be same like english (US) and english (UK).. Ukrania till "few" years ago belongs to Russia (ex-cccp) . don't know about the language  "evolution" after that 

For me not also.. But well Groomy understand them because knows a lot from them.. so if they are ukranians or he speaks both language or both languages are similar

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

In your case i think could be same like english (US) and english (UK).. Ukrania till "few" years ago belongs to Russia (ex-cccp) . don't know about the language  "evolution" after that 

For me not also.. But well Groomy understand them because knows a lot from them.. so if they are ukranians or he speaks both language or both languages are similar

Makes sense.. since we borrowed your language some 200 plus years ago lol..I can understand both usually but sometimes you guys talk funny..haha  Probably the same in Russia and Ukrainian. could be variations to make it their own.. 

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Makes sense.. since we borrowed your language some 200 plus years ago lol..I can understand both usually but sometimes you guys talk funny..haha  Probably the same in Russia and Ukrainian. could be variations to make it their own.. 

I'm not english :biggrin: